Chapter 4

Lisa's P. O. V.

I stare at my two kids angelic faces for I don't know how many times. I missed them so much to the point that I want to wake them up and play in the middle of the night. I want to hear their voices personally, they've grown so much. Reign is a bit taller than Liam. I wonder how they get along everyday. I've only picture it out whenever Jennie told me that my boys were having good times together, we all know that they never like each other before.

It feels like this is the first time I've seen them for the rest of my life. The excitement and longing for them within me was raging. I decided to took my seat and looked on the direction where the door was. Since it is slightly open, I can see a bit of Jennie's body. She was facing her back to me and busy doing something in her kitchen. I smile unconsciously because of the thought that I can finally reach her by the hand. I will no longer see her in pictures.

It's been years since I left but she's still there, still occupying the space in my life. Despite of being missing in action during her special days or even we're not talking about us, I am so sure that I'm loving her every second of every day. As much as I want to ask her before, I still don't. Because for sure, she's adjusting. She's still have doubts and it's going to be hard for her to give the trust that she needs to invest in relationship most especially, I cheated on her and impregnated someone. I don't think I still deserve her but I'm trying my best to love her on the best way as I can. I don't know if Jennie will believe me when I say I never look for someone else, I was patiently waiting for the day that everything's fine and settled.

I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to check Jennie in the kitchen. I take deep breaths before I went outside the room. There she goes, making something to eat. Regardless of being satiated on my dinner earlier, I still want to taste the food she prepared. I missed it.

I rubbed my chest before I cleared my throat to get her attention. I don't want to stutter again in front of her "N-Nini.. No I mean, Jennie" Here it goes. Don't call her that way Lisa.

"Oh. I'm just preparing something, five minutes to go" She smile at me and waited for the oven to stop "You can take your seat first" She added without looking at me.

I nodded my head and looked around the unit, everything is well organized. Their pictures including Liam were hanging on the wall. There's also solo picture of Liam on the table beside Reign's. I don't know how to thank her for being there for my son while I wasn't around or Somi.

"I guess you avail luxurious unit for Reign huh?" I jokingly said.

"It looks like it because of the design but it's not that expensive as you thought. I have important expenses so I looked for a unit that is worth more than its cost" She told.

"Hmm" I hummed as response and roam around the place to look for a picture but then Jennie interrupted me when I was on the table frames and looking for the pictures, it was totally meant for pictures since there's an album beside.

"Lisa" She called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Where do you want to eat? Here or in the veranda?" She asked.

I looked everywhere and my eyes landed on the bedroom, what I was thinking? Gosh.

"I think.. It's better to eat in veranda" I said and she agreed by nodding her head.

She lifted up the tray with two glasses of milk and garlic breads on plate. I quickly meet her half way to take the tray but I accidentally put my hand on the top of hers.

We both looked at it and my heart beats faster as ever "A-Ah.. Let me carry it for you" I said.

"No it's fine" She refused and was about to take it again and leave, but I block her way.