Chapter 32

The pandemic started unnoticed, a lot of people are still traveling and not minding the proclamation government released but a lot of medical center was occupied by patients with symptoms of the said virus.

The government announced the forced leave out of netizens this coming week for the safety of everyone. Keeping their families safe, medical team decided not to come home until the pandemic ends. Eight hours of work turns to sixteen hours as their skills are on demand.

Regardless of the big issue in the country, still, the government are more focus on the candidates on the upcoming election this year. They try to cover up the issue so it won't cause too much panic to people. The candidates faces are all over the newspaper and even television, giving only few information about the virus.

"All lies" Mr. Manoban turned off his radio when he heard how the government assured everyone that the virus is under control. He unbuckled his seat belt and grab five paper bags of healthy foods for Reign and Jennie. Since he hasn't go back to work in the hospital after several days and tested negative on virus, he decided to visit the two as per Lisa said "I should have asked Jennie about their room number" He scratch his head and leave his car to enter the condo unit.

As he walks straight to the building, he did not forget his mask and gloves to put on. It is still pretty normal as he observes and it seems like no one is ever alarmed on what is happening.

"Jennie Kim" He said to the receptionist and it began to search but it looks like there's no Jennie Kim on their list "Ruby Jane Kim"

"Oh.. Why did you visit sir? And kindly fill this out" She said.

"Just bringing these foods for them" He replied and wrote everything on the form before they give the floor and unit number of Jennie.

Mr. Manoban immediately follows the receptionist instruction until he reaches the unit. He pressed the door bell and waited for someone to open the door for him. He get surprised when Bobby open it for him, carrying Reign on his shoulder with his hair wet.

"Grandpa!" Reign squealed and instantly get off Bobby's shoulder to hug him "I miss you!"

"I miss you too" Mr. Manoban giggled and carry him.

"Hmm.. Come in sir" Bobby politely said and open the door for him "RJ is on the kitchen"

"Oh, really.. Thanks but I'm not gonna stay long, just dropping by" He said and kissed Reign's cheek "I talked to your Dada last night, she missed you so much. She will be home before your birthday"

"Really?! Yey!" Reign celebrate, his grandpa put him down and he quickly dashes inside to pull his busy Mom out of the kitchen "Mommy, Grandpa is here!"

When Jennie saw Lisa's Father, she walks toward him and bow her head to show respect "I'm sorry Uncle, I didn't know you are here" She said.

"That's fine" He chuckle and stealing glances at Bobby.

"We are having breakfast sir, Mind to come and join us?" He invited.

"Let's come inside Uncle so you can have a chitchat with this boy" Jennie said and ruffled Reign's head.

Mr. Manoban just smile at them and sigh "Well, I have to go to work. I just drop that here for you and Reign just like what Lisa said" He said which made Jennie looked at her back, she didn't notice the paper bags.

"You have talked with Lisa?" Jennie asked, almost whispering.

"Yeah, just few minutes. It didn't take long because of poor signal but she's fine" He replied and kneel down to reach Reign's level "I need to go, please be healthy and safe that's what your Dada wants to"