cinnamon rolls

⚠️Okay lil warning. This shit is rly deep it includes damn much of fuck up's (if you could say so) so if you don't like things like that than just skip this chapter⚠️

Its basicially S5 vibes, Toni is pregnant and yeah... Enjoy!

--------------

Toni was leaving the school and decided to make a stop by Thornhill to see how Cheryl was doing. It had been a few weeks since she had seen or heard from the redhead. She hopped onto her motorcycle, strapped on her helmet, and soon made her way out of the school's parking lot.

A few minutes later Toni was pulling up to the flower shop. She was in and out quickly, with a single rose in hand. The Serpent had brought Cheryl a rose every time she stopped by, seeing how it would be difficult to carry a dozen roses on her motorcycle. She tucked it safely into the inside pocket of her leather jacket, making sure she didn't squish it.

Finally, she was driving through the gates of Thornhill, arriving in front of the mansion. She saw an unfamiliar vehicle with plates from a county on the other side of the state. She furrowed her eyebrows as she cut the engine and took her helmet off, resting it on the handlebar.

The door to the mansion was wide open, as it usually was, allowing construction workers to enter and exit easily. She walked down the long hallway, finding Cheryl in her painting room, where she usually was when Toni visited. She went to speak, when she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Miss Blossom, this is absolutely exquisite. Your work is truly...it leaves me speechless," said the dark haired woman.

"Thank you, Miss Marble. I have put a lot of hours into my paintings."

"As I can see. I believe these would gain quite a lot of attention at auction. You could easily get a quarter of million, or more, for each painting. And please, call me Minerva."

"That is absolutely outstanding." Cheryl smiled at the woman.

The other woman, Miss Marble, moved closer to the red head, now within arms reach. "I could...make sure that you got more money out of it. If that's something you're worried about."

"Well, Thornhill's renovations have been quite expensive, as you can imagine. And I've just helped an old classmate with funding for the high school. But, how would that be possible, Minerva?" Cheryl said, completely oblivious to the other woman's flirting.

Classmate.

Toni felt tears starting to well in her eyes at the interaction. Neither woman has seen her from across the room.

"Let's just say..." Minerva started, moving her hand to Cheryl's bicep. "I know the auctioneer and a lot of wealthy people." She now looked into the redheads eyes, moving her hand to a pale cheek. "I can get you all the money you need." And with that, Minerva landed her lips onto Cheryl's.

Toni thought Cheryl would pull away, but she didn't. The redhead was frozen at first, but then just seemed to melt into the other woman. The two were broken out of the kiss with a loud sob from the other side of the room.

The redhead turned her head with wide eyes. "Toni. I..."

Toni immediately found herself turning around, going back the way she came. If she wasn't currently eight months pregnant, she would be running out of the mansion.

"Toni, wait!" She heard from behind her, but she didn't stop until she got to her bike. She grabbed her helmet, but before she was able to put it on, the redhead was standing beside her.