Cherry on top pt1

Toni back arches; withering in pleasure as Cheryl wraps her arms around thick thighs then pulls her into her mouth.

If you would have told Toni she'd be gripping the couch in the common room of Thistlehouse while Cheryl "Bombshell" Blossom went down on her, well she'd laugh at you, but it seems clear now that a month, after they started having sex, was all the redhead needed to own her sexual prowess; its a year later.

Biting her bottom lip, Toni recounts her night leading up to this encounter; eyes rolling back when a pink tongue runs down her slit. Pushing her fingers through red locks as light brown eyes stare up avidly.

God, would she have to thank Jughead and his big mouth for her making Cheryl angry.

"Truth or Dare, Toni, " A party game to start off the night, how fucking original, Cheryl thought.

This isn't how Cheryl planned on spending her Friday night; she was just fine spending it in various sex positions with her girlfriend. Cheryl Blossom always gets what she wants; all she wants right now is Toni all to herself.

"Dare, " Toni answers, sipping the content in her cup, waiting on Jughead's reply.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss the person on your right."

Cheryl glares at the Edward Cullen wannabe, plotting his untimely demise from this world. Toni looks to her girl, currently sitting on her left, then to Josie on her right, pulling her in gently.

Their breath mingles from the close proximity before Toni leans in and kisses her softly.

Pulling away, Josie stares at the Serpent impressed. She was actually aroused by the girl and her soft lips.

"Jughead, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to lock lips with Archie for 30 seconds, " Toni tone is smug as she sips her drink again, grabbing ahold of Cheryl's hand.

Jughead looks at Archie, who shrugs and tugs the boy near. Toni keenly stares, squeezing Cheryl's hand when Jughead moans.

"Life would totally be better if everyone were bisexual," Toni says, looking to her fellow Serpents, who nodded while raising their cups.

"Veronica, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever had a sex dream about someone within this group?"

"Well there was this one time I dreamt that Betty, Cheryl, and I had a threesome, but nobody wants to hear that, " Veronica is all too nonchalant as she says this, resulting in both girls gawking at her

"What, this was before we found out you two were cousins, but recently it's a tie between Josie, Sweetpea, and Toni.

Cheryl cranes her neck at the brunette, pulling Toni closer because too many people want her girlfriend, and although she knows Toni would never cheat on her anything can happen in Riverdale; plus she doesn't trust these bitches.

It's senior year and that meant college was just around the corner, so she and Toni have barely spent time together, except for tonight in which Toni practically forced her out of the house, threatening her with no sex if she kept studying.

Like can you believe the fucking nerve?

Betty goes next, then Josie, Sweetpea after, and finally it's Cheryl turn.

"Cheryl, truth or dare?"

Cheryl looks around, she didn't want to kiss anyone other than Toni, well maybe Josie, so she goes with the easier of the two options.