Pardy Hardy

Ok so this is basically just smut
Enjoy you horndogs💀🖐🏼

The music was pulsing through the house. They could feel the bass booming through their bodies.

Toni was pressed up against Cheryl's back tightly as they moved together to the beat. They were surrounded by friends and peers in the middle of their living room in Thistlehouse.

It was the biggest party of the year hosted of course by the queen bee herself. The whole school was invited to the mansion for the end of summer celebration before school started again in a week.

They went all out for the last big party of summer. People had spilled out of the house into the pool in the backyard.

Drunken teens were throwing themselves into the water partying on the patio and through the whole ground floor of the house.

Cheryl and Toni had played hosts for the first hour before the call of the dance floor became too strong.

They were in the centre of the room a bottle of champagne in each of their hands as the danced. Cheryl turns in Toni's hold facing her girl, leaning in for a drunken kiss.

She smiles widely at her as she pulls back, bringing the bottle in her hand up to Toni's lips and pouring it sloppily into her mouth. She leans in and licks up the drips falling down Toni's neck and chin.

Toni tilts her head back in appreciation. She brings her own bottle to her lips taking a long drink.

"Mmm.. babe keep going like that and we'll need to get a room." Cheryl pulls back at this biting her lip and giving Toni her best seductive look in her drunken state.

She wigs from her bottle continuing to resuming their grinding dance. She throws one arm over Toni's shoulder pulling her in closer.

Their bodies meld together as the move. Toni leans in kissing her girl. They continue to kiss as bodies pulse around them. Cheryl pulls Toni's full bottom lip between hers sucking on it lightly pulling with her teeth lightly before soothing the sting with her tongue.

Toni moans at the contact putting her arms around Cheryls waist, music long forgotten as she deepens the kiss pushing her tongue past sweet lips into a sweeter mouth. Cheryl moans deeply into her mouth at the action.

Cheryl pulls back chest, heaving as she takes in a much needed breath, keeping her face close to Toni's. She takes in kiss swollen lips covered in her own signature red lipstick as a result of their activities. She surprises a moan at the sight.

Toni looks back at her pupils blown and so ready to take her girl upstairs and show her just how hot she is.

She grabs Cheryl's hand with her own, bottle still in the other hand and pulls her through the crowd to the stairs. They quickly make there way up the stairs pausing a couple of times to make out against the wall.

They bump down the hallway not able to keep their hands off of each other long enough to take more than a few steps.

Cheryl pushes Toni through the door to their bedroom slamming the door behind them sliding the lock into place.
She feels her back slam into the door behind her as Toni pushes her up against it kissing her hard. She brings her hands up to Toni's neck pulling her close as she deepens the kiss. She puts her hands into Toni's hair pulling pink strands between her fingers drawing a deep moan from the girl.

Toni's hands make their way up Cheryl's body sliding past her waist and up her back to her zipper. She slowly drags down the zip not breaking their heated kiss as she does. Her hands roam the newly exposed skin pulling the dress down and off of Cheryls shoulders until it bunched around her waist.