Do dogs think in barks?

Mind me or not but its seriously a good question

"Do you think dogs think in barks?"

Cheryl sighed. "Toni, go to sleep."

The serpent giggled. "No, seriously."

Cheryl pressed a kiss to her girlfriend's temple. "I don't know, babe, why don't you go ask one?"

Toni grinned. "Is that your blessing for us getting a dog?"

Cheryl kicked her under the covers. "No!"

Toni pouted, rolling over and pressing her forehead against Cheryl's. "Why so grumpy?"

Cheryl sighed. "Because, T.T, it's two am and I wanna sleep."

Toni bit back a grin. "Poor lil Cheryl bombshell, needs her beauty rest."

"Damn right I do," Cheryl murmured. "Do you think I look this good effortlessly?"

"Who said you looked good?"

Cheryl blushed. "You sure seemed to think so last night." She rolled over and closed her eyes. "Goodnight, Toni."

It was silent for a minute before Cheryl was alerted to small, wet kisses being pressed to her back.

"Toni," she groaned, rolling over. Toni wore a cheeky grin, her eyes bright in the dark.

"Hi, baby," she whispered. "Still sleepy?" A tan hand made its way down, bitten down nails trailing across Cheryl's alabaster stomach and stopping at the top of her pelvis.

Cheryl whimpered. "Toni..."

Toni grinned, trailing kisses down the redhead's stomach. "Still wanna sleep?"

Cheryl let out a breathy moan. "God, no."