Cherry on top pt3

Toni cries out into the night, hand entangled in red hair pulling firmly as Cheryl's tongue flicks her clit. One manicured hand, placed on winding hips, moves up to cover the Serpent's mouth.

Pulling back, Cheryl glances up to Toni's bewildered face; smirking when the Serpent whines needily, entertained with Toni's constant need for her. Whether it be by her hands or tongue, Cheryl does not miss the fact that Toni loves this side of her.

"You have to be quiet, TT."

Nodding; Toni's hips resume motion when a warm tongue thrust into velvet heat, working the Serpent back to where she'd been, trembling thighs and chants. When she begins to spasm, Cheryl's finds her hand being met with Toni's tongue, a means to keep the girl quiet as to not wake their neighbors in the next tent.

Toni, exhausted as this was already her second orgasm, inhaled deeply while her eyes fluttered open to stare at the Redhead, a content smile gracing her lips.

"You've become really good at this Bombshell," Toni praises, eyes beginning to close due to her imminent tiredness. She had to accept defeat this weekend, she was obviously bested by the Vixen and if this side of Cheryl just so happens to make an appearance from now, who was she to argue.

Cheryl slides up until she's laying behind the Serpent, enveloping the Serpent in her arms before inquiring, "Are you tired, love?"

With a nod of her head, Toni turns to face Cheryl, luring her in for a kiss then falling back in her place beside the River Vixen.

"The night's still young, Babe. I have one more position I want to see you in, turn around."

It wasn't a request, Toni knows this, so she rolls onto her stomach as a mental picture of the position that Cheryl had planned to end the night with runs through her mind.

Wet thighs shut when red nails scratch down her back, grabs a handful of her ass, and squeezes. Toni moans into her pillow as open palm slaps leave her ass red and her sex dripping onto the sleeping bag beneath them.

"Now what was it you'd say to me, TT," Cheryl grins cockily, watching her hands run up Toni's smooth back then rest in her pink mane, before yanking her head back harshly.

"It was something along the lines of I want to see you arch your back Blossom. Well Toni, let's see your arch now."

Toni fights her tired limbs, pushing up till she's on her knees and her back is arched for the River Vixen. Cheryl, fingers still clasped in Toni's hair, shuffles until she is flush with her lover, latching her mouth back on her third favorite part of Toni.  Sucking at the nape of her neck, Cheryl wraps her free arm around Toni's torso, her hand sliding through Toni's sex.

"I want them wet enough to where all I have to do it slide them in you. Do you understand?"

Toni nods, taking two fingers in her mouth, wetting them while Cheryl continues to work at her neck, one of three places where Toni became responsive to what her body was being put through. Cheryl wanted her to scream, to wake True Detective and Co. because she wanted them to know that she was the one responsible for them not getting any sleep. She didn't actually want Toni to be quiet, heavens no, Toni sounded amazing when she's being pleasured, or about to cum; going from barely audible to heard by anyone passing, but by the way, the Serpent acted no one would ever really know besides Cheryl, and that's just how she liked it.

Cheryl's sucks the flesh between her lips cruelly while Toni's tongue wraps around the digits in her mouth, waiting for the Redhead to act on the what she had hoped for earlier in the day.

Toni huffs as a nimble hand pushes her forward, holding her breath before she hits the water.  Coming up for air, Toni scowls at her girlfriend as she casually snaps photos of her, pushing her wet hair back from her eyes.

"No fair, Bombshell. You could at least let me put my hair in a bun or something, do you know how long it takes me to do my hair?"

Cheryl laughs while setting the camera down before strolling over to the soaked girl, holding her hand out for her to take. Taking her hand, Toni pulls until Cheryl goes over the edge, catching her before she goes under.

Cheryl shrieks, splashing Toni as the cold water seeps through her clothes, "Why'd you do that," she questions, staring her girlfriend in the eyes.

"When I said I wanted to see wet t-shirts I didn't mean me," she replies with a sheepish smile before pulling Cheryl into her, kissing the Redhead.

"You will regret doing that."

"You don't scare me... Babe."

Cheryl laughs, wrapping her arms around the Serpent, "Can we get out not. My clothes are soaking wet, TT." she teases.

"Anything for you Bombshell," Toni quips, hauling herself up from the ledge that she had gone over. When she's on land, she holds her hands out for Cheryl, pulling her back onto land.

Staring her girlfriend in the eyes, Toni removes her soaked shirt biting her bottom as she walks back toward the direction of their tent with a raised brow.

Smiling, Cheryl grabs the camera before she struts behind her, looking over the smooth muscle of her back, biting her own lip in the process, thinking of all the things she wanted to do too the Serpent.

"Are you ready for me," Cheryl questions, pulling away from her girlfriend's neck to inspect her fingers. When Toni nods, Cheryl leans down to kiss her shoulder, allowing her fingers to run down Toni's taut body then up sticky thighs just to play with her clit before sliding down a wet slit, thrusting into Toni's avid sex without much resistance.

Teeth replace lips as Cheryl bites down on the Serpent's shoulder thrusting slowly just to piss the girl off a bit; wanting her to beg like her life depended on it.

Toni, frustrated by her girlfriend's antics began moving her hips so that they meet thrusting fingers, resulting in Cheryl halting her movements then removing her fingers altogether.  

Releasing Toni's shoulder, Cheryl drags her tongue across the expanse of Toni's neck till she has what she wants, Toni's ear.

"You know what I want Toni, don't play with me," She orders, massaging the wet skin of Toni's quivering thighs, "I can keep this up all night," she states then returns to the shoulder she held captive with her mouth, biting into the flesh again as Toni groans out.

"Cheryl p-please," Toni croaks as the hand in her hair tightens. Cheryl's fingers push back into Toni without hesitation, smirking against her shoulder when she lets a particularly loud moan escape her lips.

"There you go baby, all you had to do was ask nicely."

Toni sighs, feeling content as heat races through her body, Cheryl once again proving that she was HBIC.  When she cums, Toni turns, drawing the Vixen in for a sloppily kiss as she rides the girl's fingers.

"Damn, Bombshell, you impress me more and more each day," Toni whispered, voice hoarse as she pulls Cheryl's closer to her own body.

"School is back in session tomorrow and all I want is to b here with you."

Cheryl hides her smile in Toni's shoulder, " Yeah, but who knows what tomorrow brings dear? Let's just bask in the memory of what today brought us, and what fate has finally delivered to me, J'adore."

"You're so cheesy, Cher."

Toni laughs, rolling over to reach for her camera, "Are you trying to take pictures of me right now, Ms. Topaz," Cheryl inquires.

"Oh, I don't need a camera, baby. I have your body committed to memory, including all of your ticks... I just wanted to see the pictures that you took earlier."

Turning the object on, Cheryl starts to shuffle through the pictures, stopping here and there to get Toni's opinion before handing the object over to the Serpent.

"I love you, TT. I also want to thank you for allowing me this weekend to explore this side of me."

"The pleasure is all mine," Toni chuckles before adding, "I meant that literally, Babe. I love you, too."