Cherry on top pt2

Toni doesn't recall how she got here this time, legs spread wide while Cheryl nipped the skin along her thighs. She should not want this so bad, but she does and the way Cheryl eyes her, up and down, as she grows closer to her dripping sex, should be illegal.

Cherry red lips, kiss, nip and suck until her warm tongue slides into velvet heat, overcoming Toni's senses while her head falls back in ecstasy and she stares up at the ceiling of her grandfather's trailer.

Toni moans reverberate within the confines of her room, failing to match the pace of the freshly cut nails that have pushed into her. Somewhere behind the thoughts of the redhead ministrations and trying to stay silent, though, Toni remembers something; Cheryl Blossom is a goddamn queen and yes she sort of maybe wanted it to go like it did that morning because all she could think about is their morning rendezvous, don't judge her.

Cheryl sweeps her tongue across the pulsing bundle, curling her fingers inside of Toni, watching with warped attention just how much Toni withered under her piercing gaze.

No longer concerned about her responses to what Cheryl did, a deep moan leaves Toni's lips this time while her back arches up, pressing into the redhead as her eyes flutter close.

"Am I doing this right?"

Cheryl stretches the two fingers immersed in Toni's heat while Toni cries her approval, looking down at the mess of red hair stationed between her legs. Wanting to kiss her girlfriend, all of a sudden, Toni tugs her up until their lips meet in a scorching kiss.

"You're a fast learner, Blossom."

Smiling, Cheryl leans in to bite down on the flushed skin of Toni's throat, pushing into her harder than before; her original movement long forgotten as velvet walls begin to trap her fingers.

"And it's all thanks to you, TT."

Soon after, though, the buildup is nonexistent as she explodes around Cheryl's fingers, letting out the once built up sexual tension she felt.

Whispers of sweet nothings enter Toni's ears as Cheryl helps her come down from her high, her memory flooding back like a bad cold.

Friday night turns into Saturday morning as Antoinette Topaz stirs from her slumber. The sound of her phone is distorted at first while she tries to figure out just where the hell she was; finding her answer when Cheryl groans and turns over.

Reaching over her, Toni answers the phone, searching for a source of time as Jughead Jones's voice booms in her ear.

"This better be good Jones," She croaks, wiping the sleep out of her eyes before looking down at the redhead.

"We're meeting at Pops in an hour if you can get your head out of Cheryl's-"

Toni hangs up, tossing her phone back on the side table it was on, they could always see their friends some other time; Toni did want to pay Cheryl back for last night and what better way to please her queen than now.

Disappearing beneath the duvet, Toni runs her hands down the warm skin finding her resting place on the knees of Cheryl Bombshell; pulling them apart in a gentle manner as to not wake the girl from her own deep slumber.

Wanting the girl to wake up in the midst of her orgasm, Toni runs her tongue up one thigh and down the other until the dream process has begun.

Cheryl, still in a deep sleep, moans out with her dreams being filled with pink hair and skilled fingers. Turning in a comfortable position, Cheryl finds herself on her back, in her dreams, while Toni's equally skilled tongue lashes at her clit and her fingers massage sore calf muscles.