Thats Not How I Imagined This...

Funny and make out.. Don't like it don't read it.

Cheryl found herself sitting opposite her girlfriend in the living room of Thistlehouse, a monopoly board in between them on the table, completely unsure of how she got into this situation.

Well, she kind of knows. She really should have checked what her girlfriend meant by 'game' in order to guarantee the right outcome. She had imagined by now they'd be somewhere around round three but instead she is faced with a rather intense and competitive game of monopoly ahead of her.

She is interrupted from her thoughts by a rather loud, voice calling from the other sofa, "Cher, it's your go. Come on I wanna get back to my go so I can improve some shit." She taps a finger on her large stack of monopoly money smirking at Cheryl.

Cheryl rolls her eyes at her, so over this game right now, "Give me a second to think Toni."

She rolls the dice and makes her move, hearing a cheer as she lands on one of Toni's properties, "Yes, that's $100 babe, hand it over."

Cheryl throws the money onto the board for Toni to pick up, "Aww don't be a sore loser baby."

Cheryl crosses her arms glaring at her across the table, "I'm not a sore loser Toni. It's just this is not what I envisioned when you said: wanna play a game."

Toni's brow creases as she looks at the redhead confused, "Well what did you think I meant?"

"You know," Cheryl starts, suddenly feeling rather self conscious, "Like a sexy game." A light flush comes to her cheeks at her own words.

Toni smirks at her, putting down the money in her hand and making her way round the coffee table to where Cheryl is sitting. "What kind of sexy game Bombshell?" She moves to straddle the girl, bringing her arms up to rest on her shoulders.

Cheryl's hands automatically go to Toni's hips holding her steady, "I don't know T.T. I thought you had something planned. I was kind of looking forward to it all day." Her bottom lip pushes out in a pout as she looks at the girl in her lap.

Toni puts a finger under her chin tilting her head back slightly and leaning in for a slow, deep kiss.

She pulls back with a light pop, "Aw baby. I can make it up to you now?" She says lips brushing against Cheryl's as one hand slides up into her hair, gripping lightly.

Cheryl nods against her bringing their lips back together in a searing kiss. Her hands squeeze Toni's hips tightly, pulling her body flush against her own. Toni moans into the kiss as she grinds down into Cheryl's lap.

She pulls back slightly, "I have a game we can play baby."

Cheryl whines at the loss of those lips, "We can play later babe, now I want to do something much more fun." She leans in to kiss Toni again, running her tongue along her bottom lip. Toni moans into the kiss and reluctantly pulls back.

"You wanted a game baby so let's play." She grins against the redheads lips.

"Ugh, fine T.T. but this one better be sexy."

"Oh, it is Cherry Bomb." She takes Cheryl's hands from her hips placing them onto the sofa side her. "It's called, 'Too Hot'. We're gonna make out, and the first one to touch the other loses." She places her own hands wither side of Cheryl on the back of the sofa.

"And what do I get when I win T.T.?"

"If you win Cher Bear, you can do what ever you want with me. And if I win, I get my way with you." She leans in nipping Cheryl's bottom lip realign it to ask, "You in Bombshell?"

Cheryl grins up at her, "Oh yeah babe, I'm gonna blow your mind." She smiles into the kiss that follows, connecting their lips slowly.

Toni tries to deepen the kiss, running her tongue over Cheryl's bottom lip, seeking entrance as she grinds her hips into Cheryl. The redhead groans at the action but pulls back, taking Toni's bottom lip with her in a harsh bite. She soothes the sting a second later by kissing her again, gently sucking on her bottom lip.

Toni moans, hands squeezing the back of the sofa tightly trying not to be the first to give in. Cheryl's hands clench at her sides, craving to run her hands up the pink-haired girls shirt feeling the warm, toned skin of her stomach under her fingertips.

Toni's tongue swipes insistently at Cheryl's lips, slipping past them and into a sweet mouth when the redhead moans at a particularly grind of her girlfriends hips. Not to be outdone Cheryl sucks on Toni's tongue lightly making her moan deeply.

Cheryl greedily swallows Toni's moans as their tongues battle for dominance. She pulls back to take in a much needed breath, moving her kisses down to Toni's neck. She nips her way along Toni's neck until she finds the spot where she can feel the girls rapid pulse on her lips.

She smirks against the sweet skin kissing and then sucking the skin gently at first. She knows she has the right spot when she feels her girlfriend squirm against her, the steady grinding of her hips faltering slightly. She's sure she has her now.

She scrapes her teeth over the spot, pulling a deep moan from the girl above her. She bites down on the soft flesh, sucking a deep mark into the skin making Toni grind harder into her. She feels Toni's hands fly to her hair, pulling tightly as she continues to bite and suck her neck.

Toni pulls her back by her hair, eyes blown and completely breathless, "Oh you don't fight fair Cher." She glares playfully down at the girl.

Cheryl grins up at her, "Don't be a sore loser baby." She mimics Toni's earlier statement.

"Oh shut up." Toni says through a smile rolling her eyes as she brings the girl into deep kiss. "So, what are you gonna do with me baby?" She says when she pulls back.

"Oh, so many things T.T. you have no idea." She smiles at her bringing their lips back together.

Yeah, this was a much better game that monopoly.