The Fucked List Pt2

It wasn't often that Mr. Byers was out sick. He was one of those 'I work until I absolutely cannot' types, which Cheryl sort of respected in a weird way. But he always wore these ugly turtlenecks or sweater vests and had this voice that reminded her of those sloths from Zootopia, so she definitely isn't complaining about him not being here. The problem, though? Well, the movie he'd picked for them to watch on his day off was so dreadfully boring she'd almost prefer listening to one of his long rants about the Prohibition Era.

Ugh.

The movie.

She isn't even sure of the plot. Most of that is because of how boring and slow it's moving along. And then... well. Toni's hand is on her thigh.

It's not unusual.

Since they started dating, contact is a constant on both ends. Toni always finds comfort in touching her in some way, and Cheryl has always felt more grounded when she's holding Toni's hand in her own. So. It's not-

It's not unusual.

Except she can't stop thinking about how Toni's running her hand up and down her thigh. How close her fingers get to the apex of her thighs, and then pull back. She's probably not even doing it on purpose. But, fuck, Cheryl can't stop focusing on the sensation.

She shivers. Toni's hand stops, just at the top of her left thigh. Cheryl sees the smirk forming on her lips. Oh, she is doing this on purpose. Cheryl fucking knows it. Toni thrives on being a tease and if she thinks for a second she's going to let her drive Cheryl this crazy without consequences, then-

Cheryl grips the table hard when Toni's hand dips beneath her skirt, just at the edges of her panties.

"What are you doing?" Cheryl hisses as quiet as possible, her voice strained.

"You seemed tense," Toni excuses softly, still looking at the movie on screen as if she wasn't toying with the hem of Cheryl's thong.

"We're in class." Cheryl whispers, her hips pressing slightly into Toni's hand.

"Mm, but you aren't really paying attention, are you?" The pink-haired girl teases, her fingers dipping beneath the shred of clothing to run along Cheryl's slit. Cheryl's jaw clenches, her legs spreading open a bit wider to accommodate the intrusion. "Good girl," Toni purrs.

"You're insane..." Cheryl mutters breathily.

Toni's fingers find her clit, making small circles against it. Cheryl bites the inside of her cheek and fights a whimper. Nervously, she glances around the room. Betty and Veronica are talking way louder than they ought to be, and Archie is watching the movie with a dull, spaced out look. Nobody is paying them any attention, since they're at the very back table.

Toni's fingers slip further down, teasing at Cheryl's entrance. Cheryl whines quietly.

"Shh," Toni urges, still smirking. "Be quiet, or they'll hear..."

"Stop teasing."

Toni pushes her fingers inside, curling into Cheryl's spot. "That's no way to talk to daddy, is it?"

Cheryl bites her bottom lip hard, trying to focus on keeping her hands on top of the table like nothing is happening beneath it. Toni chuckles lowly, thrusting discreetly inside of the redhead. Cheryl forces herself to breathe in and out through her nose as quietly as possible, but when the heel of Toni's palm finds her clit she lets out a whimper.

She coughs to cover it when Veronica peeks over at her, concerned. She tries her hardest to just stare at the stupid movie. Toni leans over, her lips brushing Cheryl's ear.

"Good girl," she purrs. "Be quiet, baby..." She adds a third finger, stretching Cheryl's walls pleasantly. Cheryl suppresses another moan, her body shuddering. "Such a good girl, aren't you?" She returns to her original position, fingers still rubbing against that spot inside of the redhead.

Cheryl balls her hands into fists, clenching them so tightly her knuckles turn white. She's close. She can feel it building in her lower stomach. She wants to ride Toni's fingers, but the risk of getting caught has her rooted to her place. She lets her hips twitch once, and she's a goner. She closes her eyes tightly, breath hitching to fight the moan that wants to escape.

When reality slowly returns, Toni pulls her fingers out and leans down to pretend to search her bag for something, licking Cheryl's juices off instead.

Cheryl's breathing takes its time to return to normal, her limbs and mind buzzing pleasantly. Toni presses a kiss to her cheek, a cocky grin on her face.

"You're fucking crazy," Cheryl whispers and Toni laughs softly.

"For you, absolutely."