Honeymoon In Lesbos

"Hi, welcome to the Royal Garden, Lesbos' finest American-style hotel! Checking in?"

"Hi, yes, Cheryl Blossom-Topaz, checking in for room 304?" Cheryl removes her dark sunglasses and plops the designer suitcases on the floor. "Toni, hurry up!" She calls over her shoulder at the brunette, who has stopped to hold the door open for a family whose toddlers run ahead squealing. "You'll have to excuse my wife, she's too kind."

The lady smiles. "A good quality to have. Can you just spell the last name again for me?"
"B L O. S S O M. Dash. T O P. A Z," Toni says, putting her hands over Cheryl's shoulders, reaching her well in heels. "Hey babe," she says, pressing a kiss to the inside of Cheryl's neck.

Cheryl closes her eyes. "What took you so long, TT?"

"I was helping those adorable kids get in the door," Toni says, massaging her wife's shoulders. "Aren't they so cute?"

"Don't get any ideas, Toni," Cheryl dismisses her. She turns to the woman at the desk. "Is our room ready?"

The woman narrows her eyes and lowers her glasses. "It says here...we don't have a room under your name—"

"Excuse me?!" Cheryl erupts.

"Babe," Toni cooes, trying to calm her down, grasping her hand. She turns to the woman at the desk. "Excuse me?"

"Ma'am," she addresses the two of them. "You didn't let me finish. We don't have just a room for you," the woman says. "We have you two booked for the grand honeymoon suite. It's the highest luxury we offer."

Cheryl's eyes widen. "Pardon?"

Toni jabs her lightly. "Say nothing," she orders through gritted teeth. "Play along."

The woman points at her computer. "It says right here that you upgraded your suite type last week."

"There must be some mistake!" Cheryl ignores Toni's words.

She flips the computer screen around so they can see it. "See for yourselves. We even have a confirmation name on who called in the change."
Toni squints and reads off the name slowly. "Roseanne Claudette Blossom."

"Nana Rose," Cheryl says, realizing what happened at last. "Oh dear."

Toni laughed. "That's so sweet of her to do. We'll have to buy her a souvenir or something."

The woman at the desk nods. "The gift shop is right around the corner." She hands the couple their room key. "Have a lovely stay. And please let us know if you need anything."

-

"Wow. This...is...incredible," Toni says in awe, closing the door behind herself and Cheryl.

Cheryl drops her bags at the door. "I'll be on the balcony." She walks over and steps outside into the sunshine, admiring the ocean view.

"And look at the size of that bed," Toni mutters under her breath, smirking. She puts her bag down by the nightstand and unzips her jacket pocket, pulling out polaroids of photos taken only hours ago. Cheryl in her glorious red and white gown, Toni in silver and green. The two of them mid-laughing as Cheryl cuts the cake, gazing at each other with heart eyes as they take their first dance. Toni smiles at the photos. "Cher," she calls out to the balcony.

"Yes dear?" Cheryl gets off the lounge chair and wanders back inside, admiring the spacious suite.
"I love you," Toni says, moving towards her new wife and looking her in the eyes.

Cheryl rolls her eyes. "You made me get up from my luxury chair just to tell me you love me? We said that in our vows just a few hours ago!" She leans in and kisses Toni for what feels like minutes. "I love you, too, my angel." She wraps her arms around Toni's waist. "I'm so happy it's finally our wedding night," she says, lowering her voice. "I can't wait to show you just how much I love you."