I'm In Controll

Pure smut for all the horndogs😉💀

They crashed through the front door of Thistlehouse, kissing furiously. Toni's hands tightly gripping Cheryl's waist, pulling her close to her body, moving her towards the stairs whilst never breaking contact.

Cheryl's hands are tightly knotted into pink tresses, pulling her face impossibly closer. Toni slams Cheryl's body back into the wall at the bottom of the stairs. Her hands slide down her torso landing on her ass and squeezing hard. Cheryl moans deeply, Toni swallowing the noise greedily.

She pulls back slightly, forehead leaning against the redheads. "You're such a tease, Cher." She moves her hands to the hem of Cheryl's dress pulling it up slowly. "Wearing a dress like this and flirting with that guy." She leans in biting her bottom lip harshly, before sucking it into her mouth and kissing her fiercely.

She pulls back from a panting Cheryl, hands kneading her ass as she pushes her back against the wall. "You wanted to get me all worked up didn't you, baby?" She kisses down her jaw to her neck, sucking on the skin harshly. "Wanted me to take control, show you who you belong to," she whispers roughly into her ear.

Cheryl groans, her hands tightening in Toni's hair. "Yes, Toni," she moans out. "Show me, T.T," she gets out before pulling Toni back up and connecting their lips in a kiss full of teeth and tongue.

Toni pulls back completely after a few minutes resting her hands on Cheryl's hips. "Get upstairs then, baby." Toni grins at her. Cheryl is quick to follow the command, squeaking as a hand slaps her on the ass on her way up the stairs.

They rush up the stairs and into their room. As soon as they enter the room Toni is on Cheryl, pushing her back towards the bed. Cheryl's hands find purchase back in Toni's hair as they kiss furiously.

Toni's hands find the zip at the back of the redheads dress and slowly pulls it down. She brings the dress down, scratching along a pale back, bunching the dress around her waist. She pulls back from the kiss, admiring Cheryl's red lacy bra. She moves her hands up to cup her breasts, kissing down her heaving chest, sucking and nipping the flesh.

Cheryl's moans grow louder as her hands tighten in pink locks. "T.T. Don't tease." She hisses at the particularly hard bite she receives in response.

"You've been teasing me all night, babygirl," she says as she pulls away from her chest. "I'm in control now, remember?" She brings her hand up to cup Cheryl's face rubbing her thumb over a reddened cheek. "I'm gonna tease you all I want, baby. And you're gonna love it." She grins at the girls darkening blush and moan.

Toni moves her hands back to Cheryl's dress pulling it over her hips and dropping it to the floor. "You're so fucking beautiful, Cher." She leans in kissing her, more softly than she has all night. "And all mine." She pushes Cheryl back onto the bed keeping their lips connected as she settles between her legs.

Cheryl's hands come up to slide under Toni's shirt, running her nails over her toned stomach making her grind her hips down hard. "Take it off, T.T." Toni pulls back, resting back on her knees and pulling her shirt over her head. She quickly settles back between Cheryl legs bringing one hand up to her waist, the other holding her up by Cheryl's head.

She leans in kissing her deeply, running her tongue over a plump bottom lip instantly gaining entrance. She runs her hand up to Cheryl's chest and round to her back to her bra clasp. Cheryl arches off the bed, helping Toni unclasp her bra and pull it off.

Toni moves her kisses down Cheryl's neck to her chest taking a hard bud into her mouth and sucking hard, drawing a deep moan from the girl beneath her. She continues to trail kisses her down Cheryl's stomach, sucking gently when she reaches the skin just above her underwear. Toni's hands come down to her underwear slowly pulling them down her thighs, pulling away from Cheryl to throw them across the room.

She takes a moment to take in the sight of her girlfriend laid out before her, begging to be fucked. Cheryl whines at the lack of contact, moving a hand down to her own centre. Toni moves quickly, knocking her hand away, "Uh uh, babygirl. I'm in control remember." She runs her hands down Cheryl's thighs, settling down on her stomach between them.

"So wet for me, baby." Toni runs her tongue down Cheryl's thigh, nipping lightly. Cheryl's hips buck as she lets out deep moan.

"Please, baby." Cheryl moans out hard once again, finding Toni's hair pushing her head towards her dripping centre.

"Not yet, baby, have a little patience." Toni smiles against her centre, taking one long swipe with her tongue, moaning at the taste. "I'm gonna fuck you so good, babygirl." She sucks Cheryl's clit into her mouth bringing her hand down and running her fingers over Cheryl's slit. Cheryl's nails dig into Toni's scalp as she grabs her hair hard, pushing her harder into her centre.

Toni pulls her mouth away, continuing to run her fingers over her slit as she makes her way back up Cheryl's body. "How many times do I have to tell you I'm in control, baby?" She dips one finger into Cheryl's entrance, making her squirm. "I'm gonna have to show you who has the power here, aren't I?" She nips Cheryl's lip harshly.

"Please, fuck me, T.T." Cheryl whines. She brings her hands up to Toni's faces pulling her in for a deep kiss. "Please baby."

Toni kisses her hard, nodding against her, "Okay, babygirl. Since you asked so nicely." She leans in connecting their lips in a fierce kiss as she pushes two fingers into her, swallowing the moan that the action draws out of Cheryl.

She sets a steady pace, sucking bruises into Cheryl's neck and chest as she fucks her. Cheryl writhes in pleasure, needing more than Toni was giving her. "Harder, T.T. Fuck me harder."

Toni bites into her neck, speeding up her pace fucking into Cheryl hard and fast, palm brushing her clit with every thrust. "Whose are you, baby?"

"Yours, T.T. Only yours." Cheryl lets out through a moan, nails scratching down Toni's back.

"Only I can fuck you this good, baby." Toni gives a particularly hard thrust, pulling guttural moan from the redhead. "You're mine." She feels Cheryl's walls tightening around her fingers, letting her know that she is close.

"You gonna come for me, babygirl?" She continues to thrust hard, pulling back from a bruised neck to watch Cheryl's face as she comes.

"Yes, Toni!" Cheryl's nails leave deep marks down Toni's back, mouth falling open as she lets out a loud moan as she comes.

"That's it, baby. Come for me." Toni continues her thrusts through Cheryl's orgasm, slowing them down as she comes down from her high. "Only I can make you come." She brings their lips together in a bruising kiss, fingers slowing, until she pulls them out earning a whine from her girlfriend.

Cheryl's hands come back up to Toni's face cupping her cheeks and giving her a slow kiss. "So good, babe." She says against her lips.

"Oh, baby, that was just the warm up," Toni says, hopping off the bed and jogging over to their shared wardrobe. She comes back over with a harness hanging from her hand. "I'm just getting started." She grins at the girl on the bed. "I'm gonna fuck you so well you won't be able to walk, babygirl."