Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2

"Oh, so many things T.T. you have no idea." She smiles at her bringing their lips back together.

Cheryl's grip tightens on Toni's hips as she deepens the kiss. She pushes her tongue past luscious lips, swallowing Toni's moan in response.

Cheryl lifts the hem of Toni's t-shirt scratching short nails over the skin of her waist. She pulls the shirt up pulling back from the kiss only when absolutely necessary in order to get the pink haired girls shirt completely off.

Her gaze flicks over Toni's flushed face, taking in blown pupils and kiss swollen lips. Her eyes move down to the newly exposed skin, cupping her breast in one hand as the other goes to her lower back pulling her body closer.

Cheryl's mouth goes to Toni's chest kissing and nipping along the exposed skin. She sucks a dark bruise into the top of Toni's left breast as she palms the right roughly drawing delicious sounds from the girl above her.

The hand at her back reaches up to unhook the clasp of her bra, pulling back a second later to pull the straps down toned arms and throwing it across the room. Toni's hands tighten in Cheryl's hair bringing her in for a dirty kiss filled with teeth and tongue.

"I need you to touch me Bombshell." Toni nearly whimpers against her lips, "Please, no more foreplay." She brings their lips together again in a searing kiss. When she pulls back her lips go to Cheryl's ear, "I need you in me baby." She whispers desperately.

Cheryl moans at her words, nodding and bringing her hands round to the button on Toni's shorts. She undoes the button and pulls down the zipper, slipping her hand into the gap. She runs her hand over Toni's slit through her underwear groaning at the wetness she finds.

"You're this wet for me already T.T.?" She brings her other hadn't up to Toni's face cupping her cheek and meeting her eyes. She watches the look of pleasure wash over Toni's features as she rubs her clit through her panties.

Toni moans, nodding vigorously, forehead resting against Cheryl's as her hands find purchase on her shoulders. "Inside, please Cher."

Cheryl smirks at the desperation in her tone, "Yeah? You want me to fuck you baby?"

Toni nods again moaning as fingers find their way past her underwear to her soaked pussy. "Like this?" She asks as she rubs her fingers over Toni's slit, collecting the wetness she finds and rubbing over her clit.

"Stop teasing Cher." Toni groans above her moving her hand down to Cheryl's wrist in an attempt to get her to move faster.

Cheryl stops her movements at this, taking Toni's wrist in her hand and pulling it away, "I wouldn't do that T.T. I get to do whatever I want remember?" She smirks up at the girl who looks about ready to burst.

"Please baby, just make me come?" She pouts at her.

Cheryl grins up at her, resuming a steady rhythm with her fingers on Toni's clit, "Begging and I didn't even ask T.T. You must be desperate." She brings their lips together pushing her tongue into her mouth as she pushes two fingers into Toni. Toni gasps against her lips moaning at the intrusion.

"I want you to ride me T.T." She pulls back slightly one hand moving to Toni's hip, encouraging a gentle rhythm, "Ride my fingers baby." Toni nods moving her hips, grinding down onto Cheryl's fingers, breathing heavily against her lips.

Toni moans particularly loudly as Cheryl curls her fingers inside of her, "That feel good baby?"

"So good baby, right there." Cheryl can feel Toni tightening around her fingers, as she gets closer to the edge.

"Are you gonna come Toni?" Toni moans and nods unable to from any coherent sentences as she feels her orgasm fast approaching. She brushes her thumb over Toni's clit as she curls her fingers one last time, feeling Toni clench and gush around her.