Emily...

They were hanging out in the Whyte Wyrm with Fangs and Sweet Pea after what felt like a long week at school. As per usual Cheryl and Toni were wrapped up in each other. Cheryl's legs were casually tossed over Toni's lap, one of Toni's hands resting on her thigh, her other arm behind the redhead, resting on the back of her chair.

"Wait, you made a marriage pact with Sweet Pea?" Cheryl says through a laugh. "This Sweet Pea? The boy sitting right there?" she asks as she points to the boy sitting across from her.

"Hey! I'm not that bad. Stop laughing," Sweet Pea protests as Fangs and Toni join in Cheryl's laughter.

"It wasn't my proudest moment I must admit," Toni says.

"Better put a ring on it, Cheryl, or you'll have some competition in a few years," Fangs says through a chuckle.

Cheryl scoffs, "It's not exactly a competition without a worthy opponent." Fangs and Toni laugh again as Sweet Pea crosses his arms and mumbles about being ganged up on.

Toni leans in and kisses Cheryl on the cheek. "There's never any competition, baby. You're stuck with me forever." She grins at her as Cheryl turns her head to face the serpent girl.

Cheryl brings a hand up to cup Toni's cheek as she leans in closely, lips brushing as she says, "How awful." she smirks and brings there lips together in a sweet kiss. They break apart when a beer mat hits the side of Toni's head.

Toni picks it up and throws it back at a snickering Sweet Pea. "Ass."

He holds his has up in defence. "Not my fault you guys were being all sappy and shit."

Cheryl rolls her eyes at him before moving to get up, pecking Toni's cheek as she does. "I'm going to the ladies room. Can you get me another drink, T.T?"

"Sure, baby. Same again?" Toni asks standing as well, ready to make her way to the bar.

"Yes, thank you." Cheryl gives her another quick peck on the lips before disappearing off to the bathroom, Toni watching her leave.

Toni is broken form her Cheryl induced reverie by whipping sounds coming from the boys still sitting down. "Want your lady balls back at some point, Tiny?" Sweet Pea jokes.

Toni rolls her eyes at their antics. "Just for that I'm not buying you another drink." She laughs at the boys protests before making her way over to the bar.

She orders their drinks and is waiting for them to be made when she freezes at a familiar voice call her name.

"Ant, hey. It's so good to see you."

Toni can't quite believe what, or more specifically who she is hearing. Her ex-girlfriend isn't standing behind her right now. This is just some fucked up nightmare.

She turns slowly, coming face to face with her ex for the first time in 2 years. "Emily. What are you doing here?"

Emily smiles moving closer to Toni, who stands up straighter as she approaches. "I'm here to see you, silly." She says with a saccharine sweet smile. She reaches out putting her hand on Toni's forearm. Toni freezes at the contact.
———

Cheryl walks out of the bathroom and makes her way back over to the table. As she approaches she notices Toni isn't back yet and Sweet Pea and Fangs seemed to be focused on something at the bar.

Cheryl lifts her gaze from the boys to the bar and finds her girlfriend with another girl touching her and getting far too close.

"Who the hell is that?" she grinds out.

"That's Tiny's ex," Fangs says, placing a hand on Sweet Pea's shoulder to keep him from rushing over.

"That's Emily?" Cheryl questions. She'd heard about the girl from Toni. Heard about how she told her she loved her whilst sleeping with multiple people behind her back. "Why is she here?"

"I don't know but Tiny doesn't look too happy to see her."

"Lemme go, Fangs, I'm going to kill her," Sweet Pea says through gritted teeth.

"I'll handle this," Cheryl says, making her way over to her girlfriend.

Cheryl approaches Toni from behind, pitting her arms around her waist and pulling her into her own body. She feels Toni's body relax into her.

"Hey, baby. Did you get our drinks ordered?" she says, kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"Uh, yeah, I did. I was just coming back." She puts her hands over Cheryl's on her stomach squeezing her hands.

"You wanna head back over to the boys?" Cheryl says, ignoring the girl in front of them.

"Yeah, please," Toni says, uncharacteristically quiet.

Cheryl takes a step back letting go of Toni. "Let's go then, baby."

As Toni turns to pick up their drinks a hand pulls her back by her arm. "Ant-"

Emily is cut off by Cheryl, who grabs her wrist and steps between her and Toni. "Her name is Toni. Not that that matters for you. You don't get to talk to her. Not after what you did." She steps closer still, into the girl's personal space. "You will not talk to her or try to contact her ever again, you jumped up little slut."

Emily has the decency to look terrified. "Nod if you understand." She nods her head vigourously. "Good. Now leave," Cheryl spits out as she drops the girls first, shooing her away.

The girl quickly turns and leaves.

Cheryl takes a breath to calm down before turning to Toni. "I'm sorry, T.T." She brings a hand up, cupping her cheek. "Are you ok?"

Toni smiles at her, "Yeah, I'm good, Cher." She brings her hands up to Cheryl's waist pulling her closer again. "That was pretty hot. You defending my honour." She smirks at Cheryl's cheeks turning red.

"Shut up," Cheryl mutters as she leans in for a kiss.

"Seriously, thank you for that, Cher. It means a lot," Toni says when the break apart.

"Any time, baby," Cheryl says, leaning back in to reconnect their lips.