Valentine

Toni could feel the covers on the bed slowly being pulled off of her, she was too tired to open her tired eyes, deciding to just listen and feel what her girlfriend was doing. Toni felt Cheryl's hands pull down on her sleep shorts, suddenly becoming more aware of what was going on. The brunette opened her eyes spotting her sexy girlfriend between her thighs, pressed against her, mouth moving down towards her pussy, making her moan.

The redhead was looking up at her with a big grin on her face, "Morning daddy" Cheryl said.

Toni smiled at her girlfriend before moaning as Cheryl buried her face into her slick pussy, "You remember what day it is?" Cheryl asked, her light blue eyes glittering with lust.

"V-Valentine's Day?" Toni replied.

"Correct." Cheryl grinned, moving her hand up to her girlfriends chest, squeezing lightly.

"Is this my present?" Toni asked watching Cheryl eat her out.

"One of them." Cheryl said with a giggle, her hand moving down to Toni's slick entrance, entering her with two fingers, setting a fast and deep pace.

"How about..." Toni moaned "Breakfast?"

"Ding ding ding. What else?" Cheryl teases as she curls her fingers into Toni's g-spot, the brunette grips the bedsheets.

"Oh um I don't know?" Toni said overwhelmed with pleasure, seconds away from her orgasm and just like that Cheryl scraped her teeth against the sensitive nub and Toni was cumming.

Toni took a few moments to settle from her orgasm before climbing on top of the redhead intending to fuck her "No, breakfast first we are on a tight schedule today Cha Cha" Cheryl said stopping Toni from reaching her underwear.

They both got up and found their way into the kitchen where Cheryl had made pancakes for her girlfriend, "You're the best you know that" Toni said, mouth-watering at the sight of food.

The couple ate their delicious breakfast discussing their plans for the day, Cheryl had surprised Toni with tickets to the movies for that night and in return Toni had surprised Cheryl with vibrating underwear "This is a joke right TT?" Cheryl asked inspecting the underwear.

"Nope you are going to wear them all-day today under your cheer costume" Toni grinned "and I've got the controls, so I can turn them on - off, faster – slower all while we are in class."

Cheryl gulped looking over to Toni who had started collecting their dishes before walking over to their room to get ready for the day ahead of them, "You're going to tease me all day?" Cheryl asked.

"Yep all day" Toni explained "Even during practise."

Cheryl couldn't believe Toni had thought this through that much, the underwear themselves were cute but the little bullet in the crotch was luring, she was not looking forward to cheer practise. They tested it out during the car ride to school, Toni played with the settings on the app she had downloaded on her phone and Cheryl told her if it was too much in a good or bad way.

They went their separate ways heading towards homeroom, "Happy Valentines Day" Toni yelled out towards Cheryl as she walked down the hallway, moments later Cheryl felt a soft vibration start in her underwear.

Toni has kept the vibrations soft for the last two hours that was until Cheryl had free period, Toni had been hurrying to class already ten minutes late when the redhead pulled Toni unexpectantly into an empty classroom. Cheryl pounced onto Toni kissing her with eager.

"Baby I can't now, I have to go to class" Toni explained.

"Please, please, please I'm so worked up from the fucking underwear" Cheryl begged.