The Fucked List Pt5

Toni hadn't always really been the romantic type. She hated flowers on Valentine's Day, and she hated big gestures. But, well, dating Cheryl Blossom threw all of that out the damn window. It's their 'official' one month, so Toni had saved up as much of her money from Whyte Wyrm as she possibly could and went all-out.

Sweet Pea, naturally, makes fun of her for it but he does help her carry her stuff into the school so she can carry the bouquet of roses.

"You're so goddamn whipped," he mutters. "What do you have in this thing?"

"Her other present," Toni blushes.

"It's heavy. Is it the head of her mother?"

Toni snorts. "No. I wish."

He goes unnaturally silent so she risks a peek over the damn roses. He's holding her bag open and she kicks him sharply. He yelps, closing the bag.

"You fucking asshole!" Toni hisses.

"Oh my god you're so fucking whipped," Jughead apparently feels inclined to comment when she passes him.

Toni groans. Whatever. So what? Of course she's whipped. She has the best girlfriend in the world. They're clearly burning with jealousy.

"Oh my God," Cheryl gasps when Toni approaches her locker.

"I know, it's just a month, but I mean it's kind of two since I started falling for you, so-" Toni is in the middle of her totally not planned speech when Cheryl moves around the flowers to kiss her softly on the lips.

"You're adorable, TT," Cheryl coos and Toni huffs.

"I'm not trying to be 'adorable' I'm trying to be romantic."

Cheryl kisses her again with a giggle. "Thank you, baby."

Sweet Pea gags and Toni rolls her eyes, handing Cheryl the roses to yank her bag out of his grasp.

"You're welcome, baby," he cackles, then continues on his merry way.

"I'm gonna kick his ass." Toni mutters.

Cheryl wraps an arm around her, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "So cute," she teases.

"Oh, I, uh, I have another... present. But I'll give it to you during lunch?"

"If I can wait that long." Cheryl shuts her locker. "You're getting your present later."

Something about her tone has Toni's stomach doing flips.

Cheryl leans close, her lips brushing Toni's ear. "Nana is going away for the night."

And then she takes Toni's hand and practically drags her down the hallway. Toni's mouth is dry, but the area between her legs absolutely isn't.

"This is so cute, babe," Cheryl gushes when Toni hands her the small photo album. It was filled with all the pictures they'd taken together, or that Toni took of Cheryl, and even the few that Cheryl had managed to sneak of Toni.

"You belong in a gallery, but I guess a little old photo album is okay, too." Toni snuggles into Cheryl's tight embrace, kissing her jaw.

They've quickly become that couple in the course of their relationship. Always touching, always together. It was better that way, for the both of them. Cheryl is starved for human affection, and Toni wouldn't admit it, but she kind of is, too. At least for Cheryl's affection.

(Geez- she's never been that girl either. Cheryl really brings a lot out in her.)

"I love you so much," Cheryl murmurs.