The Fucked List Pt1

So," Toni drawls, sitting on Cheryl's bed with a smirk. "With Mommy Dearest and Uncle Scar gone, and you taking over Thistle House, what will you do with your newfound freedom?"

"Well," Cheryl sits beside Toni and runs her fingers along Toni's forearm. "I was thinking, and I remembered I have a very beautiful girlfriend, an insatiable teenage libido, and a house relatively all to myself..." She leans down, pressing a kiss to Toni's jaw. "Which gives us plenty of opportunities, don't you think?"

Toni hums, smiling. "I do believe we're on the same page," she turns to connect their lips, her hands moving to Cheryl's hips. "And I may or may not have a list of things I want to try."

Cheryl chuckles. "A list? Like a kink list?"

Toni blushes. "I like to think of it as a 'fucket-list'."

"Oh my god. You have a kink list." Cheryl leans back to snicker. "Babe, that's-"

"Dorky, I know, but," Toni looks up at Cheryl through her lashes. Cheryl melts a bit inside. "I love you, and I love having sex with you, and I love making you feel good."

Cheryl sighs dramatically, despite the stupid grin on her face. "Okay. As long as it's nothing weird like eating food off of my tits." Toni looks away with a deeper blush. "Oh my God, Toni-"

"Just whipped cream!" Toni defends.

"You're a pervert." Cheryl pauses. "However, you have my full attention. Please, tell me what else is on that list."

Toni looks back to her girlfriend with a wide grin. "Mm, well, I've always wanted to fuck you somewhere public." Cheryl's cheeks flush red. "And in your cheer uniform... and with a strap-on..."

"You want to fuck me with a strap-on?" Cheryl pulls her bottom lip between her teeth.

Toni's eyes are glued to the action. "Oh, absolutely."

"Do you even have one?"

"I do," Toni smirks. "Sweet Pea got it for me for Christmas this year as a joke." She pauses. "What about you, bombshell? Any kinks up your sleeve?"

Cheryl chuckles lowly. "It's embarrassing."

"I just told you I wanted to lick whipped cream off of your boobs."

"True. Okay, I've always wanted to, um, watch myself. Being fucked. If that makes sense?"

"Voyeur?" Toni's eyes light up. "Babe, that's hot."

"So what are we waiting for?" Cheryl purrs. "We have the house to ourselves."

Toni is literally the most fucking ridiculous person Cheryl has ever goddamn met. She toys with the strap on as soon as the straps are adjusted to fit her properly, and Cheryl tries (and fails) to roll her eyes. But because she loves her, and because she's kind of turned on beyond belief right now, Cheryl spreads her legs invitingly.

"Stop playing with it and fuck me already," she snaps.

Toni smirks, her eyes flashing with something heated that makes Cheryl shudder. "Get on your hands and knees."

Cheryl snorts, doing as she's told while jokingly muttering out, "yes, daddy."

She feels the head of the strap-on rub against her soaked folds. She bites back a whimper. "What did you just call me?" Toni purrs.

Cheryl bites her bottom lip. "No no, we are not pulling a daddy kink into this."

The tip prods at her entrance, teasingly putting enough pressure to make Cheryl want to sink against it. "Call me it again."