Musical

Toni was warming up her vocals in the school's dressing room dedicated to her and the other female extras. Being the only one left while the other girls met with their parents before the show to ease their nerves, she had the opportunity to do this tedious process. Her voice echoed in the dimly lit room. Up, up, and up, she warmed it up to it's fullest. Then a breather and she would do it one final time before touching up her makeup, but then a familiar chipper voice was heard from behind her.

"I knew I heard an angel singing." Cheryl Blossom smirked in the doorway. She made her way across the room to her girlfriend. "A rose for ma cherie."

The Blossom leaned over to kiss Toni's cheek and placed the rose between her fingertips. The Serpent was stunned at both the sweetness of the gesture and the kiss but was equally stunned by how damn hot her girl looked. Small red skirt, black top, those perfect stilettos that clicked with every step to let everyone know that she was the most important person in the room as if her beauty wasn't enough to shock the whole world. Toni watched her in the mirror. She was smiling.

"So..." She began, trying to divert her mind from all of the rushing inappropriate thoughts. God, she was beautiful. "How did it go with your mom?"

Her grin grew wider, Grinch-like but not nearly as wide or disturbing, but more mischievous and proud. "Raves across the board for my performance." She sat beside Toni. "Mother and Uncle Claudius will be decamping from Thistlehouse to live with the ghost of my dead father."

Jesus.

Toni had always had a weak spot for women that took their problems into their own hands and manifested them into whatever the fuck they desired most. A woman that was so confident in her abilities to manipulate situations and be fair to those that deserve it while also granting mercy. A soft-hearted woman that wasn't afraid to stand up and show anyone and everyone that she was the boss. Someone who would take charge and do it all with precision and grace. And, in Cheryl's case, gracious and indescribable beauty. She had grace and an unstoppable force buried deep within her that will never, ever be put out. The fire in her belly that made every word, every action, every emotion so much more than any other common expression. She was a Blossom but so much more than that.

She was Cheryl.

And the most fucking beautiful girl that Toni had ever laid eyes on.

Toni felt the words tingling on her tongue. She was always one to voice her opinions.

"You," she breathed and turned to the smiling redheaded angel, "are so hot right now."

Always with the quick quip, Cheryl responded instantly. "Tell me something I don't know."

Toni took a minute to soak it all in. She did have something to share that Cheryl didn't know. She gazed at her, her lips, and finally those melted chocolate orbs. Toni's eyes were lust-filled as she leaned up to the Blossom's ear. "I know you're not wearing anything under that skirt."

A blush crept up to her pale cheeks, coloring them in a fine rose tint. She had known it all along but she didn't know Toni knew. She was planning to celebrate the success of the show afterward by letting her in on this dirty little secret. Although Toni wouldn't get physical sensation out of going down on Cheryl, she was pleased and excited to do it every single time. It was Toni's favorite thing besides waking up to her every morning with the warm sunlight shining smoothly on her face.

"And another thing, Bombshell," she rasped. Toni's face was now just inches away from Cheryl's. "I really want that door closed."

"And what are you exactly planning to do if that door is shut?" She tested with a playful smirk.