Cuts

"Fucking hell, Toni!"

Cheryl heart raced seeing the brunette, she was supposed to be out on a job with Sweet Pea and wasn't supposed to be home until the morning. Cheryl was shocked by the sight of her girlfriend, Toni's clothes were torn, her hair was a mess and she had blood running down her face. Cheryl put the knife she had been holding on the kitchen bench and raced to her girlfriend's side, taking her bloody face into her hands.

"Wha? What happened?" Cheryl said softly "Are you okay?"

Toni sighed falling onto her girlfriend, letting the redhead support her weight, "I'm sorry, sorry I woke you up" Toni said glancing towards their clock, almost midnight "I'm fine, I just wanted to be with you." Cheryl looked into her girlfriend's eyes, they were watering and tired.

Cheryl wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, holding her tight, letting her cry into her shoulder. She guided her into their bathroom, helping the brunette strip what was left of her clothes and clean her wounds. Nothing serious mostly light cuts and scratches, she had one deep cut above her eyebrow which caused all the blood.

Toni let the redhead lead her into their bedroom, helping her into bed before climbing in. Cheryl guided the redhead closer to herself, the brunette rest her head and her girlfriend's chest, listening to the heart beat against her ear.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Cheryl asked.

"Not really," Toni whispered.

"What do you need?" said the redhead look down at Toni.

"Just you" Toni replied sitting up moving closer towards the redhead, kissing her gently, but it wasn't gentleness Ton needed, she grabbed Cheryl's loose bed shirt, pulling their bodies impossibly close together. Cheryl groaned softly and circled her arms around the smaller girl, they kissed passionately for several moments.

Toni straddled her girlfriend, moving her lips down to the redhead's neck sucking on her pulse point. Cheryl's hands move to the brunette ass, "Are you sure?" Cheryl asked.

Toni smiled at the redhead, nodding and moved to straddle her thigh, rocking her hips experimentally. Cheryl admired the sight above her, her girlfriend, completely naked, grinding her pussy into her thigh.

Toni moaned into her mouth, the brunette started to roll her hips slowly, grinding against Cheryl's leg. It's was needy and rough, Cheryl's fingers dug deep into the brunette hips, encouraging her girlfriend to fuck herself. The redhead moved her hands to the bottom of the brunette's shirt, slipping her fingers under, scraping her nails against the warm skin.

Toni moaned at the touch grinding herself harder into the redhead's thigh, her head falls backwards, Cheryl's fingers slowly slide upwards towards her girlfriend's boobs. Toni felt a surge of pleasure as Cheryl rolls her nipple between her fingers, the redhead sits up and presses her mouth against Toni's throat, scraping her teeth against the brunette pulse point.

Toni's keeps a steady, slow pace, she moans quietly as she grinds herself against Cheryl, the redhead moves her hands back down to Toni's hips, to help support her while she ruts against her, the brunette's breath is rough and shaky.

"I'm close," Toni said breathless and desperate, holding on to Cheryl's shoulders tight. The redhead could feel her girlfriend's wetness gather on her thigh, she was practically dripping. Cheryl was still pressing rough kisses to the brunette's throat.

"Oh... oh yes Cheryl!" Toni cums hard bucking against Cheryl's thigh, she was trying to catch her breath, but the pleasure of her orgasm was just too much. Cheryl admired the brunette, her eyes were closed tight, biting into her own bottom lip to keep her moans quiet and her whole body was shivering in ecstasy, Cheryl tried to hold her steady as she recovers.

Toni collapsed beside her, pulling Cheryl's to lay down beside her already straightening her, Toni ran her hands through the luscious red hair watching her girlfriend for a moment. Cheryl's eyebrow at the brunette.

"I love you," Toni admits quietly, "I'm genuinely, completely in love with you."

Cheryl was taken back by the confession, she was in love with Toni, "I love you too" and with that the redhead leaned in capturing Toni's lips softly, she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend pulling her closer, for the first night in a long time both girls slept soundly.

Cheryl wakes the next morning to the feeling of Toni writing 'I love you' along her back. She can feel the brunette's breath against her neck, it's soothing. Cheryl laid still not opening her eyes, she didn't want to disturb her girlfriend.

Cheryl lays still, hoping Toni hasn't noticed she is awake, she enjoyed the feeling of the brunette fingertips along her back, just hoping for a few more minutes of peace. Toni's hand slowly slides around to her stomach, resting there.

Toni moves her head forward leaning to kiss Cheryl's neck, she draws patterns on the redhead stomach with her fingers dipping occasionally into the waistband of her sleep shorts, "Good morning," Toni whispered.

Cheryl doesn't respond she instead grabs the brunettes hand and brings it to her lips, kissing it lightly. They lay in silence for a moment before Toni moves her handback down to the redhead's stomach. She started out gentle patterns, then Toni's hand drifts up towards her chest, cupping her boobs, squeezing them lightly.

Toni often likes to hold Cheryl like this sometimes after sex but mostly just whenever they lay together, she finds some comfort in it, being close together. The brunette seems to have forgotten how sensitive Cheryl's nipples are, the redhead is trying to ignore the ache building between her legs, Toni is tracing circles around Cheryl's nipples, teasing her, purposely driving her insane.

"Toni?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah?" Toni replied.

"Are you okay? You know about lastn..."

Toni cuts Cheryl off by pinching her nipple lightly, lips curling into a smile and nodding her head, the redheads mind wandered as there was a growing ache between her legs, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

Cheryl moans when Toni's hand slips down her stomach again, fingers dipping into the waistbands of her pants. "Close your eyes" Toni demanded, Cheryl submits exhaling as Toni's fingers dip into her panties, inching closer to her pussy.

Toni starts slow, sliding through her wet folds, teasing her. Cheryl blushed, pressing her hips down into her girlfriend's fingers for more friction. Toni pressed her hand down lower almost dipping inside her.

"You're so fucking wet baby"

Cheryl whined, rocking her hips gently back into her girlfriend asking for more, her breath is coming out in heavy pants now, the tension between her legs building as she tries to keep her eyes closed and her body from thrashing against Toni as she enters her with two fingers.

"Hey! Toni! Cheryl are you guys awake?" Sweet Pea yells as opens the door to their bedroom "EW what the fuck guys!"