The Fucked List Pt4

a glass of wine, lots of gay thoughts, ready to dump some sin into ur eyeballs.. Enjoy

Toni pretty much slaps Cheryl's ass as much as possible. Not hard, just in a teasing 'goddammit I love your ass' way. While saying exactly that, or something similar. So that's why, when Cheryl is bending over her vanity to look for something for the celebratory cast dinner their friends wanted to throw, Toni doesn't hesitate to land a good smack. Except she probably did it a bit hard this time, because Cheryl's body twitches forward.

And a moan falls from her lips.

Oh.

Oh.

Toni bites her lip, moving so that she's standing directly behind her, and rubs Cheryl's ass through her red dress. "Did I ever tell you that I love your ass?"

"Several times," Cheryl looks into the mirror, meets Toni's gaze, and her eyes become significantly darker, the lids lowering.

Experimentally, Toni slaps her ass again, and Cheryl whimpers.

"Didn't you mention watching me fuck you before?" Toni asks, smirking.

"We have dinner in an hour."

"Plenty of time, then." Toni lands her palm on Cheryl's ass again, a bit harder, and Cheryl's following moan isn't quite as quiet as the previous.

Cheryl nods, her hair spilling over her shoulder when she looks back to her own reflection. "Where'd you leave the strap-on?"

Toni grins, slipping away to grab the object. Cheryl's thighs are shaking with anticipation, and she keeps her arms firmly planted on top of her vanity, still bent over.

Toni returns quickly, the strap-on in place of the leather pants she was going to wear. She drags her blunt nails along Cheryl's legs as she pulls the dress up to her waist. Cheryl's eagerness is already showing through her panties, and it makes Toni body heat up with desire.

"You're so sexy, baby," Toni murmurs, smacking her ass again. Cheryl jolts forward with a gasp. "You're already so wet," Toni continues, and Cheryl bites her bottom lip when she looks at the girl behind her through the mirror. "Such a good girl for daddy, aren't you?"

The head of the dildo runs through Cheryl's slit through her thin panties, and she shudders. "Yes, daddy," Cheryl whimpers.

Toni spanks her again, and Cheryl swears she can literally feel the wetness between her legs. It's making her panties stick to her.

"Harder." She rasps. "Daddy, harder."

Toni grips her ass, leaning down to press a kiss behind her ear. "You want me to spank you harder, baby?"

"Please." Cheryl breathes. "Spank me harder, daddy."

Toni leans back to land a slap to Cheryl's ass, the sting sending another jolt of heat through Cheryl's body. She groans.

"Such a dirty girl," Toni hums, spanking her again. Cheryl's skin is turning red, nearly the same shade as her dress. "Are you ready for daddy's cock?"

"God," Cheryl huffs and Toni chuckles.

"Too far?"

Cheryl's gaze is locked on the mirror, on Toni's position behind her. It's heated, mouth open with her heavy breaths. "I just really, really need to be fucked."

Toni pulls her underwear down, pressing the tip of the dildo to her entrance and running it through slick folds. Cheryl lowers herself to press her elbows to the wooden top of the vanity.

"Such a good girl for daddy," Toni's one hand guides the dildo inside of Cheryl's slick opening, the other landing a swift smack to her ass again.

Cheryl moans, watching Toni's actions with hooded eyes as the dildo pushes into her. She feels her walls pulsate around it, pulling Toni in to the hilt. "Fuck," Cheryl shivers.

Toni doesn't waste time being slow. She grabs Cheryl's hips in a bruising grip and pulls her against her, thrusting in hard. Cheryl's responding moan is loud, her eyes locking with her own in the mirror.

Toni fucks her hard and fast, Cheryl's hair bouncing with each pump. Cheryl's not bothering with being quiet - hasn't tried to be when she and Toni are having sex in a long time. Her moans are loud and frequent, knuckles turning white on the vanity when Toni finds the right spot.

"Oh- oh right there!" Cheryl mewls. "Fuck, daddy-"

One of Toni's hands slides down between her legs, finding her clit and making small circles against it. Cheryl lets out a strangled noise somewhere between a squeal and a whine, and Toni looks at their reflections.

Something about seeing her fucking her girlfriend like this, well. Okay. Toni can't help but groan. She powers into Cheryl harder, and the redhead's responding noise is almost ear-splitting, and, fuck- Toni fucking loves it.

She moves her other hand from Cheryl's hip to spank her again, and the overstimulation makes Cheryl scream in pleasure.

"Oh- daddy- I'm so close, oh fuck-" Cheryl sputters.

"Are you gonna cum for daddy, babygirl?" Toni husks, returning her hand to Cheryl's waist and pulling her to meet Toni's thrusts.

"Fuck yes! Oh, fuck, I'm-" Cheryl goes rigid, her eyes still locked on her own reflection, and with a scream she comes undone, body convulsing and twitching against Toni's hips. Toni thrusts harder, faster, making bigger circles into Cheryl's slick clit to draw out another orgasm. Cheryl's throat is hurting again, and, dammit she refuses to have her vocal cords be ruined before the musical.

Except Toni keeps going, damn near close to her own climax from watching Cheryl fall apart in the mirror. She adjusts herself, thrusting deeper into Cheryl so that the strap-on rubs against her too, and it's not long before they're both moaning through their releases. Toni slows down, panting hard as she leans down on top of Cheryl's back.

"Did you cum?" Cheryl asks breathlessly.

Toni hums, pressing a kiss to her neck. "That was so hot."

Cheryl twitches when Toni pulls the strap-on out of her. "What time is it?"

"Mm?" Toni, pulling the strap-on off, looks up at her girlfriend as Cheryl stands shakily to check her phone on the side table.

The redhead's eyes widen. "Shit. We're going to be late!"

Toni sighs. "Damn. Guess we gotta stay behind. Call out sick."

Cheryl snorts, slipping her panties off and smoothing her dress back down. She fishes another pair of underwear out of her dresser. "No, Toni, we have to go."

Toni whines. "But why? I'd rather stay in bed with your fingers inside me."

Cheryl kisses her, keeping it purposefully chaste. "Later," she promises softly. "For now, we have to go socialize.

Toni sighs dramatically, but readies herself for not-fucking her girlfriend all night.

"Fifteen minutes late," Kevin notes.

Cheryl blushes. "I prefer 'fashionably late'."

"Lemme guess: you and Toni got distracted." Veronica teases and Cheryl's blush deepens.

Toni slides into the booth first, her hand connected with Cheryl's and a smirk firmly on her lips. Cheryl sits down and winces. Her ass is starting to hurt.

"You good, Cheryl?" Josie asks, concerned.

Toni snorts and Cheryl squeezes her hand tightly. "Peachy keen, thank you."

"Jesus. You both need Jesus." Ethel mutters into her milkshake and Toni laughs.

Cheryl's cheeks are red as her hair. "Whatever." She mumbles, burying her face in her girlfriend's neck. "I don't need this exposure."

Toni wraps her arm around Cheryl's shoulder, pressing a kiss to her temple. Goddamn, she loves this woman.