Suprise

Life as a high school senior doesn't really ever slow down. There's always an event to attend, your last everything in high school passes by, college applications, future plans, decisions to make. It doesn't stop, especially if you're the student body president, or soon-to-be Serpent Queen, or head cheerleader, or the head Blue and Gold photojournalist, or a bartender, or a waitress. Cheryl and Toni were constantly busy but made it a point to bask in every moment they were experiencing together. This would be the last year that they and their friends would be in the same town.

Every Friday Toni sat front and center of the student section cheering her girlfriend on while she commanded the crowd and cheered. During competition season, the pink-haired girl rolled in deep with the crew to support her girl and her friends to victory on most weekends during the winter season. Cheryl collected every photo and article that Toni headlined creating a portfolio for her. The Serpent Queen went to every school-sanctioned event that Cheryl planned whether that was a Coffee with Cheryl at Pop's where students could chat with her about issues she needed to bring up to their principal or setting up an ice cream bar during finals week as a nice treat for all students. The redhead would hang around the Whyte Worm or at Pop's to study or just to ogle her girlfriend during her shifts.

It would be during one of those times that Toni is working at the bar that the heiress comes to the realization that prom is coming up in a month. It was the one event that she had been okay to delegate to Veronica. Her fellow Vixen was more than excited to plan and organize which was one less thing Cheryl had to put together. It also meant that it was an event she could just help with the budgeting and approve decorations then just show up that night with her love.

Then an idea popped into her pretty little head that needed attention. Shoving her textbooks and homework aside she grabbed her notebook and started to make lists of people she would need their assistance, items to purchase, and when she would be buying said items.

Cheryl turned to shift her gaze on her girlfriend who was chatting with some of the elder Serpents while serving them their drinks. She looked as beautiful as ever with her rose gold hair cascading down her back hiding the sheer black crop top that clearly didn't hide the black lacy bra that accentuated her voluptuous chest. The light wash high-waisted jeans hugged that full ass and hips perfectly. The Vixen desired to have her hands on her girl but knew she couldn't pull her away.

The future Serpent Queen felt the heat of her stare because she excused herself from the conversation she was having to throw Cheryl a wink over her shoulder. It made the butterflies in the redhead's chest explode while she smiled back and blushed at the same time. It was in that small moment that knocked Cheryl for a loop because of the immense amount of love she felt for the love of her life. Toni deserved the world and Cheryl was going to give it to her no matter what. Not that her Queen asked much from her but Cheryl didn't think Toni understood how much she truly did for her.

Toni sauntered back behind the counter and in front of her girlfriend.

"Hey, baby. What's got you all flushed?" The Serpent grabbed a rag to wipe down the counter then flipped a few glasses to dry without even eyeing the items.

"You." As discreetly as possible moved her lists under one of her textbooks that were laid out.

"Ohhh. Do tell." Cheryl swore her girlfriend had no qualms about talking dirty to her even in public.

"I was just admiring the body that only I have the pleasure of being able to touch." If Toni wanted to play fire with fire she would. Unlike her Queen, Cheryl could control her libido more discreetly. Just as she predicted those brown eyes darkened with lust swirling. It only served to cause a shiver down the spine of the redhead's back and a tightness in her lower stomach.