Road

The holiday season was in full force and the world was just a little more jolly than usual. In fact, there was no one more jolly than Cheryl Blossom. She stepped with pep and hummed through the house as she readied herself for the largest party of the season. The sweet sound of said humming bounced off of the pressed marble floors and towering ceilings, attracting the attention of her wife Toni.

Cheryl smiled as she looked through her shoe closet for the perfect set of heels to complete her knockout outfit.

"What are you humming about?" Toni asked as she approached from the rear.

"I can't be happy about a party in my honor?"

"Of course you can." Toni clarified as she wrapped her arms around her wife's waist from behind. "You are the breakout singer of the year, and you've worked so hard. You deserve the attention. I'm just not a fan of big parties full of people I don't know and the holidays in general."

Cheryl turned around to kiss the shorter woman's cheek.

"I know this isn't your scene, per se. This is the season of red, my signature color, as I'm sure you're aware. It's also the first time my own accomplishments and hard work are being recognized. I'm so excited to go, and I wouldn't want anyone but you by my side. After all, you deserve your own party and throngs of unknown, but loyal, people to worship your talent."

Toni plucked a pair of heels from the shelf and handed them over for Cheryl to wear.

"I don't think my photography compares to you being the biggest singer in the world right now babe."

"You're right." Cheryl mused as she pulled on each heel. "The two don't compare, because there is no comparison to be made. Your work is just as important as mine, and your talent knows no bounds. Remember that tonight when you are surrounded by a wall of suits. I'm just excited to get dressed and go out with my extremely hot wife."

As she turned around, Toni caught sight of her porcelain skin that was visible through the unzipped dress she was wearing. It was, of course, the signature Blossom red with a low-cut neckline that accentuated her breasts perfectly. It was tight enough to show every curve of Cheryl's to die for body, without being so tight that it became trashy.

"Can you zip me, T.T?"

"I could" Toni began. "Or I could take it off, and we can stay home instead."

Cheryl laughed lightly and pulled her in. Toni assumed she won when she felt teeth nipping at her neck and plump lips soothing each bite. Cheryl always knew how to excite her with minimal effort. She couldn't help but pout when the redhead pulled away and turned back around.

"Zip me up so we can make our rounds at this party. Then we can come back and I can show you just how holly jolly I am. The limo is waiting for us outside."

Toni pretended to pout as she zipped up the dress, teasing her by brushing her knuckles against her skin, all the way up her spine. The truth was, she knew Cheryl would more than take care of her when they returned. She would just need to tease her wife the whole night in retaliation for being made to wait.

Toni's look for the evening was more casual than Cheryl's. Then again, that seemed to always be the case. Instead of a dress and heels, she opted for leather pants and a white button up with flared sleeves. She debated between her boots and chucks, eventually settling for her chucks. Her pink hair was in a side braid that she knew drove Cheryl crazy. The leather pants were also specifically chosen to hold her gaze through the night. After all the years they had been together, the fiery passion they felt in the beginning still burned strong.

For Toni, it didn't matter how Cheryl was dressed, she always viewed her as the most beautiful woman in the world. As for Cheryl, Toni's defiance to the world and carefree attitude were her most attractive qualities.