Interrupted again

Toni gasps, eyes rolling to the back of her head while Cheryl disappears beneath their duvet. She pushes Toni's thighs apart, holding them in place before she hears, "Damn, Cher, I really need this."

Toni groans then as Cheryl swipes her tongue along Toni's swollen clit, sucking ardently, reveling in the way Toni moans her name out loud. Cheryl massages flushed muscles while she gets lost in thought, working hard to push Toni into a euphoric void. Her ears ring with chants of her own name, gradually increasing in pitch when Toni's leg starts to tremble. This was only the start of their sexual activities today: one of many orgasms to come.

Cheryl loves the fact that Toni comes to her now, no matter the circumstance, whether it be a long hard day or a fight with a professor about a grade. Or simply, when Toni is feeling needy and wants her: something that the pink-haired woman doesn't show often.

Here she was as needy as ever.

Cheryl grunts, it's so unlike her, but she does when she feels Toni's thighs grow wetter. Her own eyes close at the feeling of Toni's cum dripping down her chin when a thought crosses her mind;  she hasn't even slid inside the shorter woman yet, and she has her gripping for something to hold.

If you asked Cheryl which she enjoyed more, tasting Toni, or fucking Toni, she'd tell you to suck an egg because both were equally pleasing. Both have their advantages. For instance, when Cheryl fucks Toni, Toni often opts to change positions: unlike when Cheryl eats her out. When Cheryl eats her out, Toni needs to watch, maybe with lulled eyes, or with her eyes wide open, but she doesn't want to miss the way Cheryl stares up at her with her own lustful gaze.

Although, when she fucks her with one, two, or maybe even three fingers, or if she practices with their toys, Cheryl doesn't miss the way Toni's quiet mews of pleasure escalate when she's being taken.

It's funny, Cheryl recalls the first time she had flipped Toni on her stomach and fucked her just like that for almost an hour, stopping only twice to hydrate, but she remembers their roommates making fun of her the next day, thinking Toni had been the one to make Cheryl scream out. She reminisces the pink tint on Toni's cheeks when she corrects them, smirking when both Sweetpea and Josie gape at her unbelievably. It was too fun, really.

At the moment, Cheryl comes out of her thought, pushing the duvet from their body as she peers up at Toni, who stares back breathlessly. She slithers up her body, licking flushed skin as she goes until she's just below Toni's chin. Toni's body shakes, giving way her anticipation of what's to come, but Cheryl doesn't act right away. Instead, she leans into Toni's ear and whispers, "Why do you need this, TT?"

Toni, mind clouded with thoughts of what Cheryl had just done to her, is dumbfounded as she struggles to remember why she had come home frustrated, or why Cheryl had offered to relieve her of her stress. It's on the tip of her tongue, but she just can't seem to remember with Cheryl this close to her, smelling of roses and lavender.

"I think I asked you a question, TT." Cheryl nips her ear, pulling it between her teeth as her hand teases its way down her stomach: far from where she wants it to be. Buried deep between her legs.

"Um—"

Toni stares up at the ceiling of their room, collecting her thoughts, but they fail her when Cheryl suddenly blows against her heated skin.