Bad idea

It was 8:45 pm on a Friday night. The Bulldogs were winning by 7 points. The Vixens were on the field, dancing to Cheryl's perfectly choreographed routine, and Toni was completely miserable. Cheryl had been teasing her all night. During parts of the routine where Cheryl turned to the group, she would bite the bottom of her lip while making eye contact with Toni. If that wasn't bad enough, Cheryl continued to bend over in her short Vixens skort, exposing her thin red laced underwear. Of course splits and bending over was apart of the girl's routine but Cheryl made sure Toni was looking when she did. As Cheryl bent over Toni felt a tingling sensation in her underwear. She couldn't control how horny she was, I mean have you seen how sexy Cheryl is? Cheryl noticed that Toni was breathing heavier and staring Cheryl down like a juicy piece of meat. But it was not because of the routine. Toni could do this routine in her sleep so she wasn't focused on that, she was more interested in Cheryl's little game she was playing. Toni stopped paying attention to the routine for a second to focus on Cheryl. Toni couldn't ignore the heat coming from her crotch which was practically throbbing as she stared at Cheryl. Cheryl turned and caught Toni staring, she shot a smirk at Toni then went back to the routine.

After the routine it was half time and the Vixens had an opportunity to take a break. Toni went up to Cheryl who was talking to Betty and Veronica. "Nice job ladies. I have to say I am very pleas-" "Cmon Cheryl." Toni said grabbing her girlfriend by her arm and pulling her away. "What the hell was that about?" Betty asked while looking at Veronica who replied back with a confused look on her face. Toni practically dragged Cheryl off the football field and into the school's parking lot. "What's wrong my love bug?" Cheryl asked as they stopped in front of her red Impala. "Cut the crap Cheryl." Toni said annoyed. "You know what your doing." Toni said. "And what's that?" Cheryl asked. Toni looked down at Cheryl's juicy cherry red lips. She grabbed Cheryl's face and kissed her aggressively while pushing her up against the car. Cheryl opened the door behind her, causing her to fall into the seat and Toni on top of her.

Different sensations running thru each other's bodies while their tongues fought for dominance. Cheryl sucked on Toni's wet thick tongue causing a moan to slip thru Toni's lips. Cheryl pulling Toni closer to her, which was almost impossible considering how close they already were. Cheryl pulled away from the kiss. Toni began kissing Cheryl's neck and collar bone causing Cheryl to bite her bottom lip trying to control her moaning. "T-..Toni." Cheryl managed to say. Toni ignored her still leaving hickies against Cheryl's soft skin. "N-..no.." Cheryl said. Toni pulled away allowing Cheryl to talk. They both agreed if anyone said no the other would stop. Cause although they are dating of course they still need each other's consent.

"You don't want to?" Toni asked while still being on top of Cheryl. "Of course." Cheryl said laughing a little. Toni pulled Cheryl's face up against her's sharing a wet sloppy kiss. Toni reached under to rub her middle finger against the outside of Cheryl's tight skirt. Cheryl shivered and moaned. "T-t.." Toni pulled away from the kiss to gently kiss Cheryl's right ear. "How are you already so wet baby?" she whispered in Cheryl's ear while still rubbing the outside of her. "I-." Cheryl started to say but gave up trying to speak. Toni stopped rubbing and pulled away from Cheryl. "Ugh Toni." she cried out in desperation.

"Answer me." Toni said. "Or I stop." "Okay." Cheryl said. Toni began gently kissing and sucking on Cheryl's stomach. Cheryl began to whimper and bite her lip. "I-You." she managed to say without moaning. "I knew you were horny." "Hmm. So that made you wet?" "You made a mess. Your entire skirt is soaked baby." Toni said. "I-I thought about you. And what you would do to me." Cheryl said while heavily out her mouth. "Uh." she moaned. "I could tell I was turning you on." "You could barely control yourself." Cheryl said. Toni pulled down Cheryl's skirt exposing the red laced underwear Toni saw earlier during the routine.