Feelings

Song is "I Gave My Love A Cherry" by unknown.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Lilly gripped Robert's hand softly as he carefully led her away from the rubble. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"First, we're going down the street, then..." he stopped and pulled her in, "I'm going to spoil the hell out of you."

Lilly tensed up at Robert's close proximity, getting a whole big whiff of...nothing. She sniffed again, moving her head closer. "Why don't you have a scent?"

Robert smirked. "I was wondering when you were going to ask about that." He lifted up his necklace. "This pendant here?" he said, pointing at the small, multicolored glass orb. "Keeps my scent in check. I have a very strong smell."

Lilly cackled as she inspected the glass bulb. "Do ya smell awful, Mr. Lewis?"

"No, quite the opposite, actually. My scent has an aphrodisiac effect. And considering you are a werewolf with a highly developed sense of smell, I figured I should wear this so you are not at a disadvantage around me."

Her sapphire eyes glistened as they slowly lifted to his face. "I doubt it would affect me. Take it off, let me smell you."

Lilly wrapped her fingers around the chain but Robert stopped her, holding her hand in place. "Don't," he said with a very serious look.

Their eyes locked and Lilly's face went slack. His eyes were just like Arthur's, she abruptly noticed. She leaned in closer to inspect them further. Arthur always had pretty eyes, but one of the defining characteristics about those eyes were the fact that they had a light green circle around the pupils. This man not only looked a little bit like a younger Arthur but also had his eye color down to a tee and it made Lilly extremely suspicious.

"What are ya?" Lilly asked him softly. "Why do ya look like me husband?"

Robert shrugged. "I'm cursed with good looks, I suppose."

Lilly snorted and threw her head back laughing. "Oh boy, it really is a bit of a curse tah be pretty, ain't it?"

"Quite," Robert chuckled.

Lilly pressed her nose to his. "All this smoke and mirrors, Mr. Lewis. What ever do ya hope tah accomplish?" she said with a deeper, more seductive voice.

Robert swallowed hard before caressing her face. "Lillian, are you flirting with me?"

Lilly suddenly blinked and backed off immediately, pointing a finger at him angrily. "Let's be very, very clear about somethin', Mr. Lewis. I flirt...occasionally," she snarled. "But real flirtin' is reserved for me husband and me husband alone, so ya ain't gonna catch me gettin' feelings fer any other man! Least of all you!"

Robert took a sharp, awkward intake of breath before scratching the back of his head. "Well, he isn't your husband anymore, is he?"

Lilly scoffed and folded her arms. "I havena signed the papers. He and I are still legally bound together." Suddenly a thought occurred to her. "Did he...did he meet someone else? Is that what this is about?"

Robert wheezed out a laugh. "Don't be silly, woman. You know damn well that you ruined Arthur for anyone else of the fairer sex."

"HAS HE FUCKED ANYONE IN MY ABSENCE?!" she snapped, jealousy eating away at her like a rabid beast.

Mr. Lewis threw his head back and laughed. "No, of course not! No, no, no. When describing you, Arthur's exact words were, and I quote, "ain't no other woman gonna compare to my Lilleh. She was a hot tempered pain in the ass but god damn, that woman had the most dangerous mouth and coinín that I've ever had wrapped around my cock. So if it ain't her bouncin' on it like the sexual Irish goddess that she is or bent over in front of me with that lovely round ass of hers, I don't want it." So no, Lilly, he hasn't fucked anyone else." [pussy]