Hey Brother

Alright, are you guys ready to get your socks rocked off?  I am sooo excited for this part.  This shit was supposed to happen AGES ago, but you know, ideas happened.  So much so that I am definitely going to write a fourth book for this series.  And maybe a fifth.  And maybe a sixth. Who knows?

Anyway, the song is called "Hey Brother," by Jakob Samuel.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

After having talked to various workers to make sure everything was ready, and changing into tuxedo, Arthur plopped down in his seat of the VIP section, surrounded by his gang members, family members, and even some potential allies from the Ethereal Realms, one of them being Odin of Asgard.  There were plenty of other gods and goddesses seated around him, though, including Brigid and Adair.  Patrick was with Adair who was currently breastfeeding her son Alexander.  Brigid looked very sullen, however, seated next to Loki, her potential future husband.

Arthur felt bad for Lugh, he really did.  The god had become one of his closest friends and it pained him to see Lugh going through the troubles of heartache.

"Where's Lugh?" Arthur whispered to Dutch.

"He'll be here, son.  Just relax," Dutch assured him.

"Did Adair really kill him?"

"Oh yeah," Hosea laughed.  "But she brought him right back, much to her chagrin."

"What the hell did she do that for?"

"No idea."

Arthur chuckled with a shake of his head.  "Where are my kids at?"

"Mina, Frigga and Darrach took them all to go get some refreshments," Dutch replied, pulling out a flask and drinking from it.  "Is Lilly ready?"

"Oh yeah."

Dutch arched a brow at Arthur.  "And are you ready for what happens after?"

Arthur reached into his pocket and pulled out a red velvet box, opening it to reveal a silver claddagh ring with two sapphires for the crown and one emerald for the heart.  "Yep.  Brigid finished all the enchantments and Darrach even resized the original gems," he replied, showing the ring to Dutch and Hosea, making the men whistle.

"And her wedding band?"

Arthur pulled out another red box and opened it, showing off the gold band that now had diamonds embedded into it.

"Those sure are pretty," Dutch laughed.  "What if she says no?"

Arthur barked with laughter while Hosea smacked Dutch on the arm.  "Don't put doubts into his head," Hosea snapped.

Arthur shook his head after pocketing the rings.  "It's alright, Hosea.  Dutch is only teasin'," he said with a grin.  Arthur's bracelet flashed blue and he pressed the blue acorn, Mr. Ly's face popping up.  "Hello, Mr. Ly."

"Hello, Mr. Morgan," the man  said.  "We're ready to start the show."

As Arthur glimpsed the kids rushing back through the stands towards the VIP section, he nodded.  "Fire away, Mr. Ly."

The call ended and Arthur smirked as he looked down at the bare arena, the crowd going wild as he saw Mr. Ly coming out.  The man waved at everyone as he walked to the middle, clicking on his bracelet.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!  Welcome to the First Annual Tournament of the Red Wolf!" Mr. Ly announced.

The crowd stood up to cheer and whistle, waving little black flags with red wolves on them.