Demons

Okay, sooooo...I decided to experiment with this one a little bit with this particular video that is an hour long and has just wickedly awesome songs to use for this chapter, so please let me know what you think and if you want me to continue doing chapters like this or what have you. Or if you have any critiques or advice, those are welcome too. Enjoy.

Oh, and obviously the chapter isn't the whole video length. The chapter ends at 18:55 of the video.

YouTube video is "Demons 1 Hour of Epic Dark Evil Sinister Dramatic Horror Music" by Gloriae Templum.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Close your eyes...

Nothing made sense as the drums beat and vibrations echoed in Lilly's head.

Close your eyes...

She kept her eyes open but she really wanted to shut them.

Close your eyes...

Everything was just a red blur, but the red was so vibrant.

Close your eyes...

More strange sounding instruments invaded her mind as the drum beat picked up in rhythm.

Close your eyes...

"Stay awake!"

Close your eyes...

"Mummy!"

Close your eyes...

"Open your eyes!"

Close your eyes...

"Wake up!"

Close your eyes...

"I sorry, Lilly..."

Close your eyes...

"This all my fault."

Close your eyes...

"Get the kids outta here!"

Close your eyes...

The odd music died down and Lilly opened her eyes, finding herself on her back in the dark. She sat up when the music started again, though it wasn't the same as before. As cellos played a dark melody, Lilly stood up when she saw something glowing in the dark. She took a few steps forward to get a closer look, seeing a dying fire from what seemed like an abandoned campsite.

Lilly heard whispers that resonated from the smoke that withered above the glowing embers. The words were barely audible but they sounded Greek. Singing joined in on the song and Lilly swallowed hard and backed off when fire burst from the firepit in the form of a fiery wolf.

Close your eyes...

More whispers echoed as the singing grew louder, the wolf stalking towards her.

Close your eyes...

The drum beat made her head pound and she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Close your eyes...

Lilly slumped to the ground on her knees as the wolf came closer.

Close your eyes...

The music died when Lilly shut her eyes, but when she opened them again, she was on her back again. This time, she was laying in a big puddle of muck. As she got up, music played again with flutes and the occasional snaps. Then whispers started again as more instruments were heard. Lilly stood up and looked around, recognizing where she was.