Wrecked

Song is, "Wrecked" by Imagine Dragons.

I decided to use this song as a trial for possible other songs that will be popping up in future chapters.  So, if you would be so kind as to let me know in the comments if I wrote the song part properly it if it's total rubbish or anything in between, please do so.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for reading!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

After a while, most of the food was gone and everyone was just sitting around exchanging stories.  Robert had broken out some expensive alcohol and of course, the real party began after that.  As everyone reorganized into the living room and took various seats, Lilly managed to plop down on the couch in between Sean and Leonard.

"Fellers," she said with a bottle of whiskey in her hand.  "How's it goin'?"

"Fine, Lilly," Sean said.  "And yerself, deirfiúr?"  [sister?]

"I'm great, deartháir," she replied after taking a sip of whiskey.  "I feel greater than I have in a very long time."  [brother]

As she passed the whiskey to Sean and he took a drink, Leo turned to Lilly.  "So, what happened when Vu found you?"

Lilly arched a brow at Leo and scoffed in amusement.  "Curious little boy, ain't ya?" she asked with a wink.

Leonard blushed a little and lowered his gaze.  "Yes, ma'am."

Lilly snorted before grabbing the whiskey and handing it to Leo.  "Drink."

Leonard took a chug and hissed.  "Mmm, good stuff."

"Ya should try vodka.  That stuff'll really knock yer noggin bolts loose," Lilly explained.  "And it's great fer dreamless sleep."

"So I've heard," Mr. Hughes said before giving her more whiskey.  "So...what happened with Vu?"

Lilly took a big drink for this story.  After she swallowed and set the bottle down, she leaned forward.  "I kinda got run out of Cambodia."

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Robert was sitting across the way, only half listening to anything that Brigid, Vu and Tora were saying around him.  He was more focused on Lilly.  As he watched her interactions with Sean and Mr. Hughes, barely hearing anything they were saying, Robert leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees before grabbing a drink of bourbon.

Lilly was talking about something excitedly and waving her hands about with a giant smile.  Sean and Leo looked quite immersed in whatever she was talking about.  It made him smile to see her back to her old self.  It made him smile even more that she was back in his life, albeit under a trick.  Still, Lilly was his again.  He got what he set out to do.  His plan was still in motion but it already worked.

He succeeded.  For once in his life, he came up with a plan that actually worked.  Robert obviously couldn't take all the credit, but he was the lead of this operation.  This was all his plan and it was going better than he could have hoped.

"Robert?" Brigid called to him.

"Mmm?" Robert said as he straightened his back and glimpsed at the queen.  "Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts," he explained with a chuckle.

Brigid eyed Lilly before smirking and glancing at Robert.  "You really missed her, huh?"

Robert nodded before taking a drink.  "Very much so, yes."

Brigid sipped her whiskey and relaxed back in her chair.  "Mmm, say what ya will about humans, you lot make damn fine alcohol."

Robert wheezed out a chuckle.  "You feeling alright there, Your Majesty?"