Supper

This chapter is rated M for mentions of domestic abuse.

By the time Arthur had gotten some pho, along with various other food items and a few souvenirs, his bracelet alerted him of one message from Lilly.  He made sure to store it in his private archive of the bracelet for later.  As per her instructions, Arthur was not supposed to watch it until after the tournament.

As for the other one, well, he wondered what that one would say.  As he neared the hotel, his bracelet started flashing again.  He ducked into an alley and pressed the blue bead.

"Play message," he whispered.

An image of Lilly sizzled up and Arthur smiled when he saw her face.

"Hello, mo chuisle," she said.  "Now, dunna be checkin' the first message I sent ya.  But this one is fer straight away.  I suggest before ya watch it, ya better be somewhere private."

Arthur scrunched his brows in confusion.  "Huh.  Whatchu got up your sleeve, Lilly?" he asked himself.

He watched as Lilly tried to adjust the camera.  "Now, I ain't never messed with this kinda contraption before, but it's so fuckin' brilliant," she laughed.  "We certainly coulda used these things..." her head suddenly dropped.  "...before everythin' went tah hell."

Arthur frowned, guilt eating away at him.  "I'm sorry, baby girl."

Lilly sighed and looked at the camera.  "Anyway, Arthur...I had things I wanted tah say tah yas, but this feels...empty somehow, not sayin' them tah yer face.  So instead of some emotional mumbo jumbo and what have ya, I'm about tah make a...grand gesture.  As fer the divorce, I havena decided nothin' yet, but I get why ya did it...I think."

Arthur cocked his head to the side with a smirk.  "No you don't," he chuckled.

Lilly huffed and ran a hand through her hair.  "Tah show that there are no hard feelings and that I still love ya tah pieces despite the fact that yer a bloody eejit and coulda just talked tah me...well, actually, maybe not," she groaned.  "I wouldna have known whether tah kill ya or fuck yer brains tah mush...or both."

Arthur snorted with a laugh.  "Probably both."

Lilly smirked up at the camera with a seductive gleam in her eyes.  "Anyway..." she said, slowly unbuttoning her shirt.  "Here's somethin' else tah remember me by, bithiúnach."

Arthur gulped as she stripped naked before adjusting the camera again and laying on the bed.  The view was now of her whole naked body, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.  Arthur looked around for a moment to make sure he was alone, and he was.  As he gazed back at the screen, Arthur suppressed a yelp and dropped some of the bags he was holding when he realized what Lilly was doing.

On the magic screen was Lilly, his precious Lilly, touching herself and moaning. 

"Jesus fucking Christ, woman," he growled before shutting off the message.  He burst out laughing and leaned against the wall, grasping his chest as he continued into hysterics.  "Holy shit..."

That woman never ceased to amaze him.  With a shake of his head, he pressed the black bead on his bracelet and took the form of Robert Lewis before bending down to pick up the stuff he dropped.

"Mr. Lewis," a familiar voice said.

Robert stood up straight to see Brigid standing at the end of the alley.  "Miss Brigid," he greeted casually as he picked up everything.

She walked up to him before putting her hands on her hips and staring him down.  "Why are you skulking about in an alley?"

Robert blushed a deep red before clearing his throat.  "I'm not skulkin'.  Lilly sent me a message and I was watchin' it."