Devil Knows

Song is, "Devil Knows" by Armen Paul.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

As the crowd quieted down and Lugh set up the camera on his bracelet to record, the Irish redhead, with her back to the audience, cracked her knuckles before starting to play the piano.

A little love tonight
Johnny Cash and wine
You tell me how you'd
Cheat in school
Oh, how you bend the rules

Lights of different colors began appearing above her head.

Now you're asking me 'bout life
Girl don't walk that line
You don't know I've paid a price
Don't try to pry

Lilly's red warrior appeared on the stage, holding a hand up towards the lights as she also sang.

Girl leave those lights alone

The red warrior turned to the crowd and sang.

Signed in blood
I'll never tell
Right my wrongs
I never will
There's a side, I'll never show
Only me and the devil know

A flash of black smoke appeared to reveal another one of Lilly's projections.  A warrior with black hair and black eyes in blue and white shackles and chains.  The red warrior grasped the chain and dragged the obviously pissed off black warrior to the other side of the stage roughly.

Only me and the devil know

The red warrior yanked the black warrior across the stage again, a happy smile gracing the red warrior's face.

Only me and the devil know

With the chain over her shoulder, Red walked with a wiggling of her shoulders and wink.

Only me and the devil know

Red grasped Black by the throat and lifted her with a devious grin.

Only me and the devil know

Red tossed Black down into the stage, making Black disappear, and Red stroked fingers across her smiling face as she stood.

There's an angel in my smile
It's gentle and it's wild

Red grasped her wild red hair, brushing her fingers in it as she walked.

But don't be fooled
I still have roots
I just can't seem to tame

The red warrior changed into the red wolf, making people stand up and cheer her name as the wolf sang.

So don't rummage in a wreck
Take heed in every step
Just fight the urge to free
The demons

The red wolf's face grew big and started singing loudly.

SHACKLED IN MY CHEST

The wolf disappeared, the music stopped and people scrambled to get away as Lilly turned to look behind her.  "What did I do?" she asked with worry in her voice.