All Night Long

This chapter has been rated M for sexual content.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

As the door locked in place, Lilly snickered along with Arthur as she clung to him.

"Oh, they're gonna be so mad when they find out!" she laughed.

Arthur laughed before kissing her. "I don't care about that right now," he said before putting her down. "How did you even do that?"

"The...projection thing?"

"Yeah!" Arthur asked as he grasped her face. "It was so..." he paused before kissing her heatedly. "I missed you so much, Lilly!"

"I missed you too," Lilly laughed into his mouth before looking at him. "Oh, take that silly disguise off. I wantah see me Arthur."

Arthur chuckled then clicked the black bead, Robert's form disappearing to reveal Lilly's husband. "Hello, Lillian," he said with a soft smile.

"There he is," she giggled, brushing her fingertips along his face as she breathed in his natural scent of pine trees. "There's me husband. Ya havena aged a day."

"That's because you ain't been around to give me any gray hairs or worry wrinkles," Arthur teased before snatching one of her fingers in his teeth.

A sharp breath escaped Lilly before she growled, baring her teeth as she pulled Arthur closer. "I canna decide if I wantah fuck ya like a sex crazed beast or a lovesick puppy."

Arthur chuckled deeply before grasping her red locks. "I've already decided that for you, mo stór."

His lips crashed on hers before he turned them around and practically smashed her body into the wall, then he ripped her shirt to shreds. Arthur gazed down at her chest and let out a low, deep laugh before grasping her breasts and kissing them. Lilly bit her lower lip and leaned her head back as she felt his mouth and tongue trail over her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, Arthur..." she mewled softly. Arthur growled and yanked on her pants before ripping them off completely. Cloth tore as it came off and Lilly giggled maniacally. "Bithiúnach, ya really are-"

Lilly stopped talking when Arthur lifted her body up, put her legs over his shoulders and dove into her womanhood with his face. Her whole body was tense yet relaxed at the same time as she felt his tongue play with her folds.

"Mmm," Arthur groaned out in desperation. "You taste so good."

Lilly gripped his hair in her hands as she gasped loudly. "Oh Gods, Arthur!" she yelled with a loud, inhumane growl.

Arthur looked up at her and barked with laughter. "Jesus, woman!"

"Don't stop!" she shrieked. Arthur went back to eating her out and her whole body began to tremble with pleasure. "Oh shit, I'm gonna-"

"You ain't comin' yet," Arthur said with a smile before lowering her down. "No no no," he chuckled. "No, you're gonna come all over my cock, mo bhean chéile." [my wife.]

Lilly caressed his face while gazing into his eyes lovingly. "Call me that again, mo fhear céile," she cooed gently. [my husband.]

Arthur began undressing himself. "Mo bean chéile," he whispered against her lips. [My wife.]

That sent Lilly over the edge. She grabbed his shirt and ripped it off before taking his gun belt and yanking it off, tossing it across the room. Lilly then grabbed him by the pants and ripped those off too.

"Cock, now!" she growled. Arthur kicked off their boots before they embraced each other again. Arthur's arms curled around Lilly as she tried to climb on him. He balanced her against the wall, raised her up by her rump and shoved himself into her. They both cried out in desperation and pleasure as Lilly dragged her nails along his back. "OH GOD, YES!"