Bad Timing

This chapter is rated M for sexual content, graphic content and mentions  of torture and sexual assault.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Arthur was getting anxious as he wandered through the stadium halls, looking around for his wife.  The tournament had started twenty minutes prior with the first match and Lilly was nowhere to be found.  She wasn't answering her bracelet, either.  This, of course, worried him.

Either Lilly had been kidnapped, was dead, or was up to something.  None of these things ever boded well.  Arthur was about ready to rip his hair out when he went to her dressing room a fourth time to see if she was there.

"Lilleh?!" he yelled when he got in.

The bedroom door opened just enough for Lilly's head to poke out, an innocent look plastered on her face.  "Yes, mo chuisle?" she asked sweetly.

Arthur took a few deep breaths in and out to calm himself down.  It didn't help a lick.  "Where the hell have you been?!  I've been lookin' everywhere for you!" he shouted loudly.

"Sorry," she replied with a regretful frown.  "I was, uh, preoccupied with somethin'."

His eyes narrowed, an angry look in his blue eyes.  "Preoccupied with what?!"

A slow, devilish smile spread on her face.  "I have a surprise for you."

Arthur still felt extremely annoyed so the tense expression on his face didn't falter.  "Woman, I just spent the last half hour lookin' for you.  You didn't answer your god damn bracelet, I've had people lookin' for you everywhere, and-"

Lilly raised a palm to silence her husband.  "I'm sorry, mo chuisle.  I didna mean tah worry anyone, but I had Adair show me how tah do somethin' real quick.  Anyway, ya canna have yer surprise just now."

One of Arthur's eyeballs twitched.  "Okay?" he said, trying to keep himself together.  "When can I have it?"

"When I feel yer in the right mindset, and clearly," she giggled, waving a finger at his general direction, "ya ain't in it right now."

"Fine," he growled.  "What are you doing now?"

"Openin' my presents!" she replied happily.  "I got a big box of torture supplies!"

"Whatchu mean?"

"C'mon," she said, motioning for him to come in.

Arthur got into the bedroom, looking at a bunch of crumpled and ripped wrapping paper, opened boxes, trinkets, weapons and other various items sprawled out onto the floor and bed.  Lilly grabbed a box off the floor and put it on the bed, opening it to show Arthur the items inside.  He tilted his head to one side, looking very confused as he pulled out a riding crop.

"Uh, this is for torture?" he asked.

"Apparently!"

Arthur looked in the box, seeing shackles, rope, a scarf, a wooden paddle, a whip with leather strands, some sort of plug, a string of beads, a bottle of what he deduced was a type of lotion and a few other things  He knew what the stuff was for but it kind of astounded him that Lilly, a sex goddess, would not have a clue about sex toys.

"Uh, why do you think these are for torture?" he asked.

Lilly cackled loudly.  "It had a trophy in it," she said, pointing at an object nailed into the wall.

Arthur gasped and dropped the riding crop when he realized what he was looking at.  It was a wooden replica of a man's erect cock and balls.  He puckered in his lips and squeezed his eyes shut, trying very hard not to laugh.  As hardened and wicked as Lilly was, it always surprised him when his wife revealed just how innocent she could be.

Embers in the DarkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara