All Hallow's Eve: Part 2

Lilly grumbled in irritation as the horde of the undead crowded around her.  "Uh, Vlad?  A little help here?"

The father of all vampires put himself in front of Lilly.  "I command you all to stop!" he shouted.  All the vampires stopped walking and stood still.  Vlad smiled brightly with a nod.  "Please do not drain our guest, my comrades.  It will be your undoing."

"You brought a werewolf into your home?!" someone shouted.

"Yes, and we are to show her and Dr. Van Helsing our best hospitality," Vlad explained casually.

People gasped as they gawked at both Lilly and Abraham, and it was followed by an uproar of angry screams and curses.  Lilly sighed with a shake of her head.  "I could just make 'em all shut up," she said.

"You could, but do not worry.  I have this under control," said Vlad.  He shifted into one of his forms of a bat like monster man with wings.  "Enough!" he shouted.  "You disrespect me in my own castle?!  Do you forget who I am?!" he growled loudly as he approached the crowd who died down.  "I am Vlad Dracula, the first Nosferatu!  You will remember your place!"

"Our place is above you!" some man yelled.  "You have become weak, Vlad!"

Vlad chuckled as he crossed his arms.  "Ah, Wadim.  Do you wish to challenge me?"

"I do, and I have all of the Nosferatu Dragons with me!" Wadim spat as he approached Vlad with others behind him.

"That is convenient," Vlad observed coolly as he changed back into his regular form.  "Let us rejoin in the trial chambers and battle there.  I would hate to get my ballroom floor dirty."

"Very well," Wadim said. 

Everyone started leaving the ballroom to follow Vlad down his long, dark halls.  People were talking amongst themselves, mostly about Lilly and Abraham being there.  People kept trying to catch a whiff of Lilly and she'd deter them with a shout or a punch to the face.  Eventually they all got to a giant, dark chamber that looked more like a large auditorium than anything else.  Vlad and Wadim faced each other as everyone else surrounded them in a big circle. 

"Mina, my sweet, we could use some light in here," Vlad pointed out.  "Humans do not see as well as we do."

Mina nodded and held out her hand, blowing yellow and golden smoke from her mouth into her hand.  Lilly's jaw dropped when she saw this, watching with intense curiosity as Mina enclosed the bright smoke in her hand, then she tossed it up and light flashed as it hit the ceiling. 

"Wooow..." Lilly laughed as she stared at the glistening lights floating above them.  "They're like stars made out of gold."

Mina grinned as the room became completely illuminated.  "You like that, huh?"

"Yeah!" Lilly exclaimed with a happy smile.  "How did you do that?"

"That's a long story, but perhaps when the fight is done and the ball can resume, I will tell it to you, if you wish."

Lilly smirked.  "Absolutely."

"Who will you have as your second spear, Wadim?" Vlad asked.

"Fane!" Wadim shouted.  "Step forward."

The crowd parted and a very tall and bulky looking man came walking up.  Lilly arched a brow as he towered over her, obviously trying to intimidate her with his size.

"Would ya get a load of this feckin' maggot..." Rose said in accusatory disgust.  "He must be so angry over the inadequate size of his cock."