The Final Round

Song is, "This Means War," by Avenged Sevenfold. I know the music is metal, but try to imagine the song being played by an orchestra. I couldn't find anything on YouTube for that so this version will have to do, although it does add the sense of a crowd cheering so that works for me.

Also, I will be putting the lyrics at the end of the chapter because it will be played during the final match and, well, they'll bog down the reading flow.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

After having defeated each of her opponent's, one who turned out to be a weresnake named Nadia, Lilly made her way to the fighter's entrance. She was so excited, she could barely contain herself due to the anticipation of the final match. Tora fought beautifully, and clearly Lilly was going to have her work cut out for her, but most importantly, Lilly wanted to hear the song Arthur had planned for her.

And now she was going to have a great challenge.

Granted, the other fighters Lilly battled had been decent and managed to last longer than she thought they would, but that was because Lilly had held back. A lot. After all, the people did pay good money to see a show.

Lilly opened the door to the fighter's box and looked around while people were setting up for the final round. As she glanced around at the coliseum styled walls, she suddenly had an idea. She quickly got back into the hallway and rushed through the passages to make her way outside. She looked up at the outer walls and smirked.

"Oh yeah, this'll do nicely," she giggled before placing her hands on the ridges of the wall.

And from there, Lilly climbed. As she made her way up, she passed by big spaces in the shape of windows and she managed to say hello to some of her fans. While sitting on the ledge, Lilly wrote autographs for people and shared a few laughs with them. During this, however, her bracelet started to flash and she clicked on her communications acorn, seeing Tora's face pop up.

"Hello, Tora," Lilly giggled.

"Hello, Lilly," Tora replied with a smile. "Where are you? The final round is going to start soon."

"I'm goin' tah make a grand entrance. Oh, you should do it too!" Lilly exclaimed in glee.

"Do what?"

"Jump off the roof into the arena! People will love it!"

Tora arched a brow. "Is that what you're doing?"

"Yes!"

"Then I'm in," Tora chuckled. "See you on the other side."

Lilly told her fans to enjoy the show before climbing up again. She got to the roof and walked across to look down. She hadn't realized how high up it actually was and her eyes went wide.

"Um...I actually dunna know if we can make a jump this high without really hurtin' ourselves," Lilly told Tora.

"Hmm..." Tora said before a flash of misty smoke appeared on the screen, then Lilly saw Tora's face again and Tora laughed. "Oh yeah, we can manage this as long as we roll our landing."

"Ah, good," Lilly said before looking across the way and seeing Tora on the roof. "...How the fuck did ya manage tah get up there so quick?"

"I teleported," Tora laughed.

"Oh." Lilly tilted her head to the side. "Hey, was that you I saw sneakin' around in the jungle the night I, uh, collapsed?"

"Yes. I was following orders and making sure you were safe."