PLANS?

*Above is Christian Pierce.*

CHAPTER-4
PLANS?

I snuggled into the warmest blanket I'd ever have and it snuggled back to me. I clung to it and wrapped myself in it when something hard poked into my belly. I rubbed my belly against the hardness. That was when I heard a groan-which wasn't from me-and my eyes snapped open.

My eyes opened to stare at a naked chest. A hard, warm naked chest.

I quickly scrambled back in the bed to meet with his amusing dark blue eyes.

"What are you doing?" I clutched the sheets to myself.

"You're a cuddler." He smiled. "You clung to me whole night."

I shook my head. "Bullshit. I didn't do any of that. You are the one who clung to me."

His smile disappeared. "I don't lie. Your body seeked mine in unconsciousness." He then threw the sheets away from himself to point at the bulge in his pants. "You even rubbed yourself on my c*ck."

My cheeks heat in shame as I stared at him, mortified. "I didn't." I tried to convince myself more than him.

He cocked his head to the side as he stared at my red face. "It's okay. You can use me. I'm yours just like you're mine. I can even show you if you-" He went to pull his pants down but I grabbed his hand.

"No!"

He looked up at me. "You can see my d*ck if you want to."

No. No.

I shook my head violently. "No, I don't. Stop it."

He smiled again and laced our fingers together and brought it to his chest. I quickly pulled my hand back from his grip and he scowled.

"I like it when you blush." He said.

I looked away from him. "I'm not blushing."

"Your cheeks are red."

I looked out from the window. "I want to go home."

I felt him shift close to me. "You are home."

I shook my head again and faced him. "No. No, I'm not home, Christian. This isn't my home. You can't do this. You can't just kidnap someone and tell them to forget their past and live here with you. You wouldn't get away with it."

"You are home." He repeated.

My jaw clenched, "Liam would be looking for me. He'd find me and then-"

"No one would be looking for you. This is your home now. With me. You belong right here with me."

"I don't belong with you! Stop all this, Christian. Let me go! I don't want to be here." I shouted.

There was zero effect on him. "There is nothing for you back there. I can give you everything you ask for. You name it and it's yours. Anything except letting you go."

"Money can't buy happiness." I gritted.

"But it sure can buy you the things that make you happy." His calm certainty spiked my blood pressure.