BLURRED LINES

CHAPTER-22
BLURRED LINES

Soooooo, I didn't let him lick my p*ssy clean.

But we did spoon.

We slept naked, my back to his chest while he wrapped a protective arm around my waist, his semi pressed up against my ass.

I slept with my kidnapper. And I liked it. Didn't matter I cheated on my fiancé, but I liked the hot sex we had.

I wondered what would Liam think if I ever told him about this. Would he judge me? Would he leave me? Break off our engagement?

Probably yes, yes and yes.

But I didn't have any excuses. I asked Christian for it. I even participated.

I think I was having feelings for my captor. My captor who was obsessed with me.

The sun was up when I woke and I turned in his embrace, and watched him for a long time, traced the lines of his face into my memory. His brow clenched at one point, as if he were having troubled dreams. I reached out and ran my palm down his cheek. The tension disappeared, and he'd calmed.

I couldn't help but raise my hand and run my fingers through his hair. Everytime I touched him, he leaned into me. Like he craved my touch.

I didn't know what changed. Maybe he did some voodoo magic with the sex. Or maybe I was just an emotional fuck.

You cheated on your fiancé with your kidnapper, bitch. How are you going to look yourself in the mirror now? What happens when Liam will know about it? He's gonna leave you. Nobody wants to be with a cheater.

Christian's eyes fluttered open and a boyish smile occupied his face, dimples creasing his cheek.

"I like it when you touch me." His muffled voice was scratchy and sexy as hell.

He buried his face in my hair and ran his hands down my body. "I've been dreaming about this."

"About what?"

"The day I'd wake up like this. With you, happy, safe and here with me."

I didn't say anything. Because this wasn't how I was planning to leave. Sex wasn't a part of my plan. This...whatever we were doing wasn't a part of my plan.

I quickly let go of him and covered myself with the sheets, "I should go and take a shower."

Christian grabbed my wrist, "Take a shower with me."

Uh, that would be a no.

I shook my head. "I can't."

He forehead creased and he quickly sat up on the bed. "Why? Did I hurt you? Does your p*ssy hurt? I thought-"

I put my finger on his lips. "No. I'm fine. It's just..."

Just that I shouldn't be doing this. Having sex with you was a bad idea. I had been trying to avoid my attraction towards you all this time and last night just ruined everything.