DISORDERED

CHAPTER-17
DISORDERED

Daisy stared at me with narrowed eyes like she knew what I had done with my captor. It was like even she was judging me. Pure shame filled me as I recalled what I had done with Christian.

Sure, the moment I realized that I had again cheated on Liam, I ran from the room and strutted back into my cage.

If he had just force himself upon me, I could put all the blame on him and I wouldn't be feeling...this...this...guilt. But I had asked him for it. And I fucking enjoyed it. I even kissed him back.

Again.

Christ. He had Stockholm Syndromed me. I was having all these weird feelings for a psychopath. A psychopath who had kidnapped me and was not losing a breath to tell me that I belonged to him and he'd never let me go.

I...I...ugh.

The door to my cage opened and then entered my tormentor. He just wouldn't leave me alone, could he?

Christian silently sat on the bed and watched Daisy with a weird expression, like he was trying to figure out why she was wiggling her tail and looking up at him with big eyes. When she went to him and tried to lick his hand, he simply pushed her so she slid back to my side.

"Have you come here to rub it in my face?" I asked.

He looked at me, and blinked twice. "Rub what?"

I scoffed. "Seriously? That's how you're gonna play it now? Act like nothing happened? Don't tell me you haven't come here to goad about how you won and finally made me want something that I didn't even want to want."

He blinked at me like he thought I was stupid. Maybe I was stupid. "Are you talking about the part where I ate your p*ssy?"

I tried not to squirm and get flushed because he just said it out loud. "Yes, that."

His forehead wrinkled. "But you liked it. You even had an orgasm. Two, actually. Then what's the problem?"

Jesus Christ. Why did I even tried to talk with this man?

I clenched my jaw. "Yes, Christian. Thank you for reminding me that you made me come. Twice. I'm just asking you why have you come here now when you've finally got what you wanted?"

He licked his lips, "That wasn't even close to what I want. My c*ck was so hard that it ached when you left me downstairs."

Bad idea, bitch. Why did you even bring this up?

My cheeks heated but I tried my best not to squirm and petted Daisy on the head. She wiggled her tail and licked my hand but she went back to Christian, who politely pushed her back to me.

"My d*ck is still hard. See." He pointed at the obvious bulge in his pants. I could clearly see the outline down his left leg. "But that's not why I've come here. Why did you run?"

I cocked my brow. "Why did I run? I cheated on my fiancé, Christian. I was ashamed of myself."

He clenched his jaw so hard I could clearly see his muscle move. "He's not your fiancé anymore. If you want to call someone your fiancé, it'd be me. And why are you ashamed? Didn't you enjoy it?"

I enjoyed it. That was the whole fucking problem.

"Can you leave me alone?"

He blinked. "No."

I let out a frustrated breath. "Why?"

"Because I have nothing else to do. And I want to spend time with you." He simply said. I shook my head, "But I have things to do."