AFTER ALL, THE VILLAIN FALLS

CHAPTER-30
AFTER ALL, THE VILLAIN FALLS

Four days later -

STELLA'S POV :-

It took a lot of effort for Liam to speak again. He had hit his head really hard so the doctors said it would take some time for his senses to work again. At first, he couldn't even open his eyes and his head hurt so much he didn't even want to speak.

But he did. And the first words he told me was that he loved me. And for the first time ever, I couldn't say them back. God, I couldn't say them back.

Because I needed to tell him. I just needed to. And I needed to ask him about Christian's house. Because I had no idea where he even lived. I had got my phone back and I tried to find the number with which he had called me once. I found none. My call logs were cleared. I couldn't get to him. I even tried to ask the Officer but he said he couldn't share this information due to privacy concerns.

It had been four days and now I had to do something. I had to get to him before he thought I was never coming back.

With a deep breath, I entered Liam's room. He was on his bed, his head dressed with white bandages but he still smiled upon seeing me.

"Hey." He croaked.

I tried to smile back, putting my nervousness aside. "Hey."

I sat close to him. He immediately took my hand in his and pressed it to his chest. "It's so good to have you back. I missed you so much." He whispered.

I gulped.

"Where were you, Stella?" He asked.

Okay, I could do this.

"I...I was with Christian." I said. His grip tightened on my hand and his jaw visibly clenched. "I knew it. I fucking knew it! But...But I couldn't find you when I went to his house. Where were you? Where did he keep you? Why did he even kidnap you? What was the motive?"

"I-I was in his house all this time. The night you came to find me, I saw you. He hid me in his closet and you couldn't see me. He had gagged me so I couldn't call you." I told him.

"Did he hurt you?" He searched my eyes.

"No." I gulped. "No, he didn't hurt me."

His brows dipped. "Then why did he do all this? Did he tell you?"

You can do this, Stella. You can convince him unlike your mother and Camille.

"Yes, he told me why he kidnapped me." I said.

I could tell Liam was getting frustrated because I wasn't telling why.

"Okay, fine. Why did he kidnap you, Stella?" His jaw clenched again.

I swallowed again. "Because...because he's in love with me. And he wanted to keep me for himself."

Liam growled. "I fucking knew it. That motherfucker looked psycho. He's fucked in the head, I'm sure. He's like a crazy stalker, isn't he? I bet he stalked you for a long time." Liam tried to get up and cupped my cheek as he softened his voice. "But it's all okay, now. I'm here. I won't let him take you away again. I will put him where that fucker belongs. In an asylum." He pressed a kiss on my lips. "I'm glad you were able to run away from that psycho. You're so strong, Stella. I love you so much."