HURTS SO GOOD

CHAPTER-23
HURTS SO GOOD

This chapter contains mature-content, so if you aren't interested feel free to skip the whole chapter.

Christian was dressed in a grey suit by the time I had my breakfast. The conversation we had during our "bath" was still running through my mind.

He was planning on having a family with me. A family. And babies. He was planning on getting me pregnant. Thank you, Jesus, that I was going to be on shot for next three months or I had no doubt this man would have gotten me pregnant the next time.

Not that I was going to have sex with him again. Nope. Not happening.

I was doing my hair in front of the floor length mirror when strong arms wrapped around my waist and warmth engulfed my back. Christian settled his chin on my shoulder as he watched us in the mirror with a lazy smile.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." He kissed my neck.

I was getting too much comfortable with his touch. And his kisses. And his compliments. So much for staying away from him.

I passed him a nervous smile because I didn't want to ruin his mood, because Christian said we were going out. And I didn't have any tracker on as well. So this was my perfect chance to run away. I could just go to the police here and ask them to let me call Liam.

I just had to get rid of the man who was currently spooning me from behind while standing.

I was almost done when Christian dragged a chair behind him and sat on it, dragging me with him so I was sitting on his lap, his front to my back.

"Christian, what are you doing?"

He spread my legs in answer till my dress hitched up and my panties were visible in the mirror. He shifted and plastered my back to his chest and then I felt it. His hard d*ck.

He purred and nuzzled my neck, "Do you feel that, sweetheart? I keep my c*ck hot and hard for you. Only you. Any time you want it, you just crawl right onto my lap and take what you need."

I swallowed and tried to wiggle away from him but that only made him spread me even further till my knees hit the armrest.

"Christian, what..."

He then put his fingers on my cl*t through my panties and I sucked in a breath when I found out that I was wet.

His other hand left my waist and pushed the straps off my shoulders and tugged my dress down to my waist. Pulled the cups of my bra down to bare my breasts.

His purr vibrated through me. "Hmm. Now that's more like it."

In the mirror, I watched as his head bent down at the same he lifted my left breast with one finger and sucked my n*pple in his hot mouth.

I bucked but Christian wrapped his free arm around me again, preventing me from escaping.

I thought you weren't going to have sex with him again, bitch. But look at you now. Sitting on his lap, with legs spread and letting him suck your n*pple.

"A fuck before we go out, sweetheart? Please?" He whispered in my ear.

Uh, that would be a no.