AUTHORS' NOTE

AUTHORS' NOTE

Hello readers ♡,

We hope we didn't bore you to death with this story. We literally tried our best to make this story interesting. To be honest, when we first thought of writing it, we didn't think it would end like this. We genuinely wanted to end up Christian and Stella together. But then...we took a small break from writing and during that period we thought that why not write a story with a not so happy ending?

Some stories have a conclusion that is also a solution – the classic happily ever after. The prince wins the heart of the princess. The kids find the treasure.

But other stories are less satisfying in their conclusions. Instead of a feeling that all is right with the world, they leave readers with...something else. Sadness. Frustration. Disappointment, but hopefully not simply because of how the story ended. We've been rooting for the characters for the duration of the tale, yet the white whale still wins. The gladiator dies. And so on.

It's just not what we were expecting.

We've heard people say stories should always have a happy ending, but we heartily disagree. We disagree for the same reason we think it's a bad idea for any author to lock himself into the same kind of ending for every story.

Here's the deal: If every story ended well, there would be no real suspense in any story. We wouldn't worry about the prince because we know he'll get the princess. He always does. We don't worry about the detective tracking down the murderer because we know he will. He always does.

Get the idea?

It's those other stories, the non-happy ending ones, that keep us caring about stories in general. The princess might tell the prince to bug off. The murderer might kill our detective. We don't know, because anything is possible. It's not always going to lead to a happy ending.

Not every story has a happy ending. We don't say a lot of things we are supposed to and in the end are left with a heart full of things to say and no one to say it to. But stories like these also help us evolve, make us into better beings. And these stories make us understand why we must not take any moment for granted. Life is unfair, to say the least but it is what we learn from these experiences that defines us as humans.

This story also had a little personal touch to it as well. We also wanted to convey that life doesn't gives us second chances. Sometimes you have to make choices that makes you a bad person in someone's eyes.

You know, if Stella had told Christian that she's in love with him then he might have waited for her because then he'd have known that she would come back, but Stella was afraid since it would prove her as a cheater. Whereas Christian was somewhere wrong as well. He tried to woo Stella the wrong way and never gave her something through which she could contact him because he was so sure that she would leave him just like everyone else.

So, both Stella and Christian made mistakes. Their love was morally correct but the timing of their choices was wrong.

Hope you all liked this one and we also hope you weren't disappointed or bored. We tried to do something new but we weren't sure it would come out as in our favor or not.

And, you know, now people can't say, "It's a Wattpad story, it's supposed to have a happy ending."

Because now, not every Wattpad story has a happy ending :)

We love you all and hope we'll meet again. Perhaps with another book (check below).

Take care,
Anvesha and Hardik ♡

P.S. Do tell us what you liked and what you didn't like throughout the whole book. Leave your comments and thoughts, we might not reply to everyone, but trust us, we seriously read each and every comment on our stories :)

**********
Okay, so about our new book.
If you've already read our book, Beauty and the Billionaire, then you'd know who Aurora is.
And, now, ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to tell you that our new book is going to be Aurora's book :)
Not sure when we'll upload it, but stay connected though, if you're interested *_*