ALL OF IT?

CHAPTER-21
ALL OF IT?

This chapter contains mature-content, so if you aren't interested, feel free to skip the whole chapter.

Don't do it, bitch. Think about Liam. He's searching for you. You don't need the tracker off. He'd eventually find you. Just wait.

Oh, fuck this.

I turned in his lap and slammed my lips to his. Christian stilled, clearly shocked by my actions, but then he growled in my mouth, wrapped a big hand around my neck and kissed me with a hunger that stole my breath.

Our teeth and tongues collide in a shattering kiss that turned my limbs into Jell-O. I kissed him with the desperation of a reborn woman while he breathed life into me.

"Fuck," he whispered against my lips when we broke apart and he dropped his forehead against mine. "I've been waiting for this."

Pressing a kiss on my lips, he whispered, "Stand up."

I did, and heat crept up my cheeks when I saw a wet spot on his crotch. Oh, shit.

Christian traced my line of sight and a smirk formed on his lips when he noticed the spot. "Looks like you left a wet spot on my pants, sweetheart."

"I..." I had nothing to say.

Christian stood up as well and licked his lips. "Take off your clothes."

Turn around and leave. You cheater.

Slowly, I took off my dress so I was left only in my panties. Christian licked his lips again, taking me in.

And then, the ground was off my feet. He picked me up and I grabbed his shoulder for support, his skin burning against mine.

Christian dropped me on the bed, gently but also with the type of firmness that displayed his need for dominance.

I lifted myself on my elbows to watch him palm his erection through his sweatpants, his eyes full of desire.

"Here's the thing, sweetheart," he said in a voice full of lust that dragged out my own. "I told you I get to decide where to touch you, and how to touch you." His knee dropped between my legs, effortlessly prying them open as he slammed a hand on the mattress by my head. The other cupped my jaw again. His thumb glide over my lips, and they tingle with both pleasure and pain.

"However...?"

My low-spoken question remained hanging in the air as he tactfully dropped his hand between my breasts and fingered them until both my n*pples protrude. The friction was so painful that I gasped.

"You're so sensitive here, aren't you?" he said with dark sadism, then closed his lips around the n*pple and sucked. The fact that I shouldn't be enjoying it but I was, was dirtier than anything I could've imagined.

He licked and probed and bit my n*pple so hard, I thought I'd come from the friction alone. The bursts of pain from my shoulder blend with the pleasure and spread to my aching core.

It was too much.

Him.

This.

Everything about that moment was too surreal in nature that I couldn't wrap my mind around it. All I could do was fall into its trap with the helplessness of a prey.