TRIP

CHAPTER-20
TRIP

When I opened my eyes again, it was dark.

"You're finally awake." Someone said from my right.

I watched a brooding Christian hiding in the shadows of a...car. We were in a car. At least I wasn't dead.

"Here. Drink this." He handed me a bottle and I was about to take it but quickly reconciled. I narrowed my eyes at him, "Want me unconscious again?"

He laughed softly. "It's just water, sweetheart. Here, see," he took a big gulp from the same bottle. "See, now if something happens to you, it'd happen to me, too."

He handed me the bottle back and I took a sip. "Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Watch that mouth, sweetheart." He whispered softly.

I gave him a smile, "Why, and I can't stress this enough, the fuck did you do that, Christian?"

He rubbed a palm across his mouth, stifling a smile. "You know, I'd love to choke you on my c*ck. I've been fantasizing about it for a very long time now. And-"

"If you bring that," I gestured toward his crotch, "anywhere near me, I'll bite that thing off. Now, tell me, why did you sedate me?"

He sighed. "You said you wanted a day in the city."

"So, that didn't mean you had to-" I looked out from the window.

Okay. No, no, no, no.

This couldn't be happening.

We clearly weren't in Manhattan.

I snapped at Christian. "Where are we, Christian?"

He smiled, "Paris." He whispered softly.

Paris? PARIS?

"We were in Paris all this time?" I literally yelled.

Christian scowled. "No, of course not. We took a private flight here."

Flight?

"How long have I been out?" I asked, already knowing I wouldn't like his answer. He checked his watch for a second, "Eight hours and eleven minutes."

I stared at him. Shocked.

"You sedated me to bring me to...Paris?" I asked, cautiously. He smiled, again. "Yes, I did."

"Why?" I yelled, again.

Christian licked his lips, leaning towards me a little, "Because I read your bucket list. You wrote that you wanted to visit Paris."

I shook my head. "I asked a day out in the city, Christian."

He nodded. "You are in a city, sweetheart. You didn't specify which city so don't say I didn't keep my promise."

This man. This fucking man had ruined all my plans. I was thinking of running away but now I was stuck in Paris, I didn't even know where to go.

"Are you mad?" He asked, softly.

Yes, Christian, I'm mad because you messed up everything. I had at least made up plan to run away and you had to go and ruin it. Again.

"Just...tired." I swear I saw him smile before I looked away.

"I'll take you everywhere you want to go. The Eiffel Tower, the famous bakery shop you wrote about here, and the beach in Dieppe and..."

Christian was talking but I wasn't listening. What was I supposed to do now? I was not in the mood of having a tour of Paris with my kidnapper.

How was I even stupid enough to think that Christian was stupid? I should've thought that he wouldn't make this easy for me. He did gave me what I wanted, but in his own way. I asked him to take me out in the city. He did. It just happened to be Paris. And I didn't say how I wanted to go there, so he drugged me then.