PLAN ONE

CHAPTER-6
PLAN ONE

We slept in his bed that night. Naked. Again. And this time I made sure not to cuddle with him. I was at my side of the bed and didn't dare look behind me even though I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Christian wrapped his arm around my waist and his hard d*ck poked my back but I lay still in his arms. I couldn't move away obviously but I didn't relax whole night either. I barely even slept.

I was too busy planning my escape.

The windows of my room were sure locked, but that didn't mean I couldn't look outside. And that where I could see my get through. A gate. In the garden.

It was too far away from me and also to the left of the main gate. I just had to make sure he didn't have a digital lock there as well. Or cameras.

And for that, I had to go outside.

And for that I needed Christian.

So, after we had breakfast in his bed, I put a smile, as genuine as I could muster, and asked softly, "Can we go outside? In the garden?"

Christian looked up from his phone and cocked his head. He scanned my face and I did my best not to squirm. Did he know what I was thinking? Could he see that on my face?

"No."

Shit. Shit.

"Why?" I tried to not sound annoyed.

"Because I have something else in mind."

"Like what?" I piqued.

"Like that." He pointed to the table by the window.

That was when I saw it. He'd set up the chess board. When did he set it up? Why didn't I see it?

"You want to play chess?" My voice cracked.

"Yes." He beamed at me.

"Why?"

His smile disappeared and a frown appeared. "Because I want to."

"Well, I don't want to." I wanted to go in the garden and set up my escape plan.

He looked bewildered. "I know you like to play chess. Why won't you play with me?"

Did he really not get it? Or was he toying with me? He had kidnapped me and asked me to forget my fiancé and was now asking me to play chess? Seriously?

"I know how to play if that's what you're worried about." He said.

"Why don't you go and play it with someone else?"

"Because I don't have someone else. I want to play with you."

Now he was acting like a stubborn kid. Why didn't he understand at once?

I heard him sigh when I didn't say anything. "Arnold and Caroline don't know how to play. I have always played alone. But now I have you and I want you to play chess me with me, Stella."

I didn't say anything. If I made him angry somehow, he'd leave me alone. And then I could go and find some other way to get out of here.

He shook his head. Clearly irritated. "I don't understand why aren't you happy, Stella. I know you like to play chess. I've seen it. Just one game. You don't have anything else to do either. I can't understand why won't you just play with me."

Play with him.

Why couldn't he just understand that I didn't want anything to do with him?

I turned away from him and looked out of the window. It was cloudy outside. Maybe it would rain today?