NIGHT CHANGES

CHAPTER-27
NIGHT CHANGES

I woke up sore.

Everything hurt, especially my back and my ass.

I love you.

Christian's whispered confession made me jolt up from the bed.

I blinked several times to find myself in a familiar bed. And a familiar room.

I was back in my cage.

Fuck. I slept through the whole flight. Again.

Was it exhaustion or Christian drugged me again? I highly doubt the latter one. He didn't drug me. He wore me out with sex.

With sex.

Oh, God. I buried my head in my hands as images of earlier flashed through my head. I had anal sex with my kidnapper. And then he fucked me until everything became a sweet pain. And then he told me he loved me.

Oh, God.

Fuck.

Fuck.

The click of the lock brought me back from my thoughts as I watched Caroline walk in with a big smile plastered on her face.

"I hope you had a good time?" She smiled as she placed down a tray of which smelled like coffee and pancakes.

My cheeks turned crimson as she gave me a knowing smile. Did she know what happened on the flight? As far as I remember, I slept naked...

I quickly threw the covers to find myself in my pajamas and a thin shirt. Thank fuck, at least Christian didn't bring me here naked.

I swear that man was capable of anything.

"Have a shower. Then eat something. I'm making your favorite for dinner." She smiled and then she locked me in again.

Shower. Yes, I needed a shower.

My ass was sore when I walked into the bathroom and while I was undressing, I noticed the anklet back on my leg. I had my tracker back on.

I snorted. What else did I expect?

I filled the bathtub with hot water as I settled in.

I love you.

Christian was in love with me. Why was he in love with me? He didn't even feel anything. Then how the fuck was he in love with me?

Why was I even thinking about it?

I should be thinking about how to get the fuck out of here. The sex, his confession and my fucked up feelings didn't change anything.

Anything.

I still had my fiancé, whom I loved so much, and I had to return to him.

My Liam.

Clearing my head, I washed my hair and shaved my legs. By the time I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and tucked it between my breasts and also wrapped my hair in a towel.