@1

Amy
"WELCOME TO AMERICA BITCH!!!"

I hear the familiar voice yells as I walk out the airport.

Neva runs up to me engulfing me in one of the tightest hugs of my life. Although it's breath stopping it also feels warm and loving.

"Now, why you gotta be screaming like that chile?" I say smiling, hugging her back.

We've been friends for almost three years now.
We'd call, FaceTime and text each other while I was living at Jamaica.

That's actually where we met. I bumped into her at a hotel in Jamaica that I was at with some of my relatives and she was totally chill about it. I liked her vibe so we hang out everyday after.

We kept in contact with each other after she left Jamaica and we eventually became best friends and then she introduced me to her friends making me apart of their group, then we all became best friends.

When we all got accepted into NYU we decided that we'll all enroll there.

I applied for a scholarship, unfortunately I didn't make it at the interview that was held. I do have my tuition for two semesters tho, thanks to some of my family members.They can be supportive at times.

I plan on getting a job to help myself financially tho.

"Caz you finally here behbeh."  She smiles helping me with my bags and putting them in her trunk.

I'll be living in an apartment with the gang instead of the dorms on campus. They tell me that they're cool with me staying there for free until I can chip in with the rent. I am so grateful from them.

All my luggage is in the trunk and I get in the passenger side of the car. Neva gets in and starts driving .

"You don't even know how happy I am that you're here girly."

I laugh looking at her, "Thanks babes."

"Me and the gang has soooooo much to show and teach you!"

"I'm looking forward to it. But right now I'm tired asf. Damn, a flight rlly be tiring a bitch out."

We both laugh in unison at my comment.

"Eh have yuh some typa way." Neva says trying to pull off the best patois accent she can causing me to laugh.

"Looks like imma have some teaching to do too"

We start laughing again then she puts on some music from the Bluetooth. As soon as the song comes on we sing along

Ayo Bia
Huh?
I just bent the block all these bitches wanna be yah
Prolly Caz my waist foreign, money long ,nia
Well I ain't talking cars, long hair, don't Kia
In a twin seater you Tamera
What's Tia

We listen a few more songs then my eyes just shut down. I'm really tired yo.
^^^
"Wake up babes we here."
I feel light taps on my shoulders causing me to wake up.

"Dauuummm, what knocked you the fuck out like dat??"

"Shut yo bitch ass up Luke and gimme a hug." I smile at him opening my hands and he obliged.

I kiss him all over his face.

"Now lil girl you betta not mess up my make up."