@39

"Ok papa. Mommy is here."

I lift a crying Adonis up from his crib.

"He must be hungry."

I look over at Zach. He's fully dressed and ready.

"Or maybe he doesn't want his dad to leave. Huh Don?" I look down at our son.

"You always doing the most."he hisses and walks past us.

What?

What was that? Didn't we just come from our little end of summer trip? Did I do him summo? I thought we were good.

"What?!"I turn around.

"Lower your voice bro."

"I dare you to call me a word similar to brother again. I dare you."

"I do not have time for your shit today so it's best if I go to school."

"Why are you acting like this?"

He just leaves. Didn't even kiss Adonis.

What the actual fuck is going on?

••••••••
"Whew" I brush off an invisible sweat and shut down my MacBook. I'm this close to dropping out of school. I swear to the one above.

Adonis is sleeping, so I guess I could get some assignments done and study afterwards.

After awhile, my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and it's Zach. I answer the FaceTime.

"Hey..."I stop in my tracks.

A blond is in the passenger's side of his car.

"Umm Zach said to ask you if you want anything."she looks at the nails on her unoccupied hand.

"Nah just tell him to take his time coming home. No rush and tell him I said to bring you too."I smile sweetly then hang up.

You wanna play white boy? Let's play. You done got on my last fucking nerve. I want both you and this bitch to come up in here.

I take a quick shower, put my lace up in a messy bun, drag on a fit that and got what I needed.

I sit out on my car patiently waiting on them to arrive.

A few minutes later and the gate starts to open. I brace myself and put on my unbothered badass bitch face.

Oh he's parking out here. So fucking bold mafia boss.

Both the doors to his RollRoyce open.

OH HE GOT ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP!

I jump off my car and walk over to them. I make sure to stay a little distance from them to give my baby some room. I take my baby from behind me and point it at them. They both look at me shocked.