@27

I look at my phone. It's now 7 p.m. I look at the driver.

"Leave me at Starbucks."I smile trying to be polite.

He gives me a nod through the rear view mirror.

I go on the Uber app and request an uber. Ain't no way I'm finna let this man know my address or where the Lanes live.

He drops me off at star bucks and help me with my luggage. I watch as the car drives off in the same direction we just came from.

My Uber will be here in 15 minutes so I order a caramel Frappuccino and a Chicken and Bacon Panini.

I use the money from my purse to pay.

A few minutes later I hear the server,"Amy?"

I collect what I ordered and started eating. After I'm finished I disposed of my garbage and look at the Uber app to track my Uber.

"Thank God."I mutter. It's outside.

I struggle a bit but I eventually reached out.

I look at the white car,"Aaron?"

"Yh, Amy?"

I nod and the African American male comes out of the car to put my stuff in the trunk. I get in the car and we drive off to the house.

We're finally here. I enter the gate pin from my phone and the gates open.
"Ok so I'll go put these in and then to the Hamptons."

"You need any help?"

"No but thanks."

I take my things out the trunk. I open the slide doors and put the bags in the house.

I close the doors and jog back to the Uber.

"Ok so about how long will the drive to the Hamptons be?"

"2 hours tops."he replies.

"Ok."

I put in my AirPods and listen to music.

Deciding to look at my texts, I open iMessage.

Kyro🫶🏼🖇-Wya Amy North? I'm running outa patience witcho ass.

Neva😩❤️- Wtf happened? Bitch why tf these headlines saying yo ass was in a private jet. Bitch you got a lot of explaining to do

Chris🤞🏾-Yo A you good?

Cass✨🤪- Miss mams ik you motherfucking lying hoe caz ain't no way you just left like that and not tell any of us what's going on or where you are. That's not even fucking funny bitch I hope yo stoopid ass know I'm finna beat it soon

Yana😇😚- Now girl y u gon turn yo location off

Luke😝💅🏻- You dumb trick ass hoe this better be a prank or some shit caz ain't no fucking way what I'm hearing is true

Rick🦦- Amy we need to know where you are

Germs🦠 - Can you stop acting so fucking childish and answer our calls or reply to our texts. Wtf is wrong? Why did you leave?

I reply to the everyone except him, telling them I'm ok. I continue listening to my music and watch as the car zooms past all the different buildings.

My music lowers and I hear Siri.

New message from Germs🦠 reads "So you can text everyone except the person you're in a relationship with?"

I roll my eyes and wait until the music starts back up.