@22

Zach's POV
Amy's been a big tease the few days we've been here. She'll always bend over making sure she brushes against my dick.

Whenever she finishes taking a shower, she comes in the room in her sexy robe and put up her foot to lotion making sure I'm getting a full view of what's under.

She has no idea what I want to do to her. She made it clear that she don't want me to touch her tho and I'm not one to take a woman without her consent.

But once she gives me the go, I'll definitely give her what she's been working for.

We already FaceTimed mom to check up on Don. We're getting ready to go to the club right now.

I put on my clothes and she dresses right in front of me.

I watch her keenly. She puts on her bra then her dress.

 She puts on her bra then her dress

I wait on her to get fully dressed. And damn my baby looks sexy as fuck.

"And your panties?" I raise my brow.

"Panties shouldn't be worn with this dress."

"Why the fuck not?"

"They don't go with the style."

"You got three options, it's either you put on a panty, put on another dress or you ain't leaving this room."

"I'm not changing and I'm not putting on any panties."

"Oh so you ain't going then. Simple."

Ain't no way she going to no damn club with her pussy out.

"Bet."she challenges me

She takes up her purse from off the bed about to walk away but I bend her over on it.

"I'll rip it the fuck off of you. You wanna bet?"

No answer. She just stays in place biting down on her bottom lip. So, you ain't playing yo games no mo?

"Huh?" I ask her again.

Got all that talk until I get on yo ass. I know you wouldn't last for long with these games of yours baby.

"I'll put it on."

"I didn't hear you."

"I said I'll put it on. Damn."

"That's what I thought."

I move away allowing her to get up. She takes out her underwear.

"Put it on for me."

Amy if you want me to fuck you just say that and stop with the games you're playing.

I take the panty from her. She sits on the bed and I kneel inbetween her legs. She opens them wider and I look up at her.

She knows what she's doing.