@24

I stared into his mesmerizing but deadly  eyes as he hovers over me. His eyes were dark with anger, rage and jealousy. He did make it easy for me to pull this prank on him but now I don't think I wanna see it through. I'm not a quitter tho, so I'll definitely see it through.

I roll my eyes,"Can you please get off of me? I want to be down before the person reaches."

To my surprise, without any hesitation he gets off of me, no questions asked.

"Take off my hoodie." he demands.

"Zach you..."

"Just take off my fucking hoodie and go where ever the fuck you're going!"

Someone's mad.

With only a,"Boy bye." I start to walk out of the room.

But again I'm stopped from leaving. He pulls the hood of the hoodie causing me to almost fall. He grabs the bag from my hands and throws it to a corner in the room and starts to take his hoodie off of me.

After it's finally off me, my Savage X Fenty bra is revealed. He stares at my gold dipped body for a quick second then glares at me while making eye contact.

The death glare he's giving me right now just makes me want to crawl in my nonexistent shell. He lets out a menacing laugh.

"Well, chop chop then, you don't want to keep your friend waiting. Do you?"he does a fake British accent, mind you, it sounds sexy asf.

I shake my head and shyly walk to get a blouse but decide to really make this wigga mad.

I walk out the closet and by the look on his face, I know I'm getting myself in some deep shit

I walk in front of him to get my phone, not breaking eye contact.

I don't know what he's going to do or how he's going to react but let's see.

I grab the phone that was behind him on the bed making sure my boobs are in his face.

Neva rushes in the room.

"Ohh, umm, A, I thought you were ready."

"I am."

"Micheal said he wants you to go to a day club with him so we'll just tag along with his friends." she informs , she so good at this I really thought this shit was real and that Micheal was a real person.

"Well, I'm ready so let's go."

We start walking out the room and by my side view I could see Zach entering the closet. No stopping me this time I guess.

We enter the living room and Kyro was giving Neva the same death glare Zach gave me. He headed to me and Zach's room.

We see Rick following Cassie as she walks toward us.

"Cassandra Amare Moore, I dare you to leave." Rick challenges.

"No need to dare me because I am leaving, whether you like it or not."Cassie states.

Chris shows up with Yana over his shoulder.

He puts her down and looks at us with his brows raised,"Y'all think y'all slick?"

Next to come in the living room area was Zach and Ky. They both had a visible hand gun in their hands.

Oh fuck!

They just be casually walking with hand guns like it's nothing.

Zach-"Since everyone in the mood to go day clubbing we might as well join guys."

He looks at the guys and they all made a look as if agreeing with each other.

Ky takes a seat in the sofa,"Well, let's wait on our guests."

Zach-"Yh, tell yo friends they should come up to the penthouse. I already told the receptionist to send them right up."he smiles sweetly then takes a seat in the single sofa.

Me and the girls are just speechless right now. We did not see that coming.

Zach-"Come here my first baby momma."

I snap my head at him and giving him a wtf look. Did he really just call me that? Is he planning to have other babies with other girls? This nigga got me fucked up now.

He pats his leg obviously telling me to come sit. I roll my eyes but comply.

Everyone takes a seat while we wait for our guests.

I feel Zach's breath on my neck,"Is your life itching ma? Mhmm?"

I turn my head to the side to get a better view of him.

"No, but if a nigga wants to avoid me, I'll make him know that there's a long fucking line and I won't hesitate to put him to the side. Period."I reply.

He puts his hand on my thighs and the coolness of the metal to my bare skin caused shivers throughout my body,"Is that so?"

"Did I stutter?"I ask

At this point each couple was having their own private conversation with each other and by the looks of it the boys are upset.

"Go to the room." It's more like a demand.

"I do not take demands."

"You just did a few minutes ago."

"Point taken."

"You do know that you're mine and mine only right?"

"Is that so?"

"Why do you want someone to lose their lives today?"

Before I could answer we all turn our heads due to hearing the sound of the elevator open. Some how Zach got me out of his lap in a flash and all the guys were ready for the person on the other side of the elevator.

What the actual fuck is going on tho? Did Neva get someone to join in on the prank? Maybe it's room service or some shit like that.

We hear the pin and the doors slowly start to open and the guys points their guns to the door. My heart starts racing because someone could possibly lose their life because of some jealous guys. This feels like the very anticipated part of an action movie.

"It's a prank!" I shout. Zach looks at me with an angry, fed up and disappointed look.

We look to the elevator to see who it actually was walk out.

"Boss?" the man looks at the guys holding the guns.

Zach signs loudly, letting out a little laugh.

"You're one lucky motherfucker Kyle."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••