@5

Zach's POV
Cassie-"Looks like Amy found herself a new bae."

We all look in the direction of where Cassie is looking to see what she's talking about.

I spot Amy smiling at a guy in a hoodie while walking further away in the park.

You ain't burning up in that big ass hoodie dude?

Neva-"Looks like Mr. Lane here is too rough for my girl's liking. She gotta keep her options open."

She better not.

Me-"Not like I give a fuck."

Rick-"Zach stop capping cause you know you like her. I saw you stalking her insta earlier. And you don't do that shit."

Luke-"Exactly."

Me-"You guys are supposed to be my friends."

I take out a water from the igloo and start drinking it.

What they doing or talking about for her to be smiling that much tho?

Neva-"Cut the shit Zach. Do you see yourself having a future with her."

I've only known her for a few hours... literally.

Me-"As I said last night . Yes, I'm interested in her but I've only known her for a few hours. I gotta get to know her first before I can answer that question and I do wanna get to know her."

Neva-"Well I'm only asking because she my best friend and I wanna know what's your motive here cause I don't want her to get hurt."

Me-"And I get that Neva."

Neva-"I hope you do Zach because Amy falls hard and easily too and she's clearly interested in you."

Zach-"I get that."

Neva-"You keep saying you get that Zach but I don't think you do. I had to watch her cry over a guy that she loved, planned her whole future with. Someone who promised he'd never hurt her but did just that. Amy hasn't been with anyone after that, curved a bunch of guys. I still don't believe her, until this day when she tells me she's fine about that situation. You're the first guy she actually opened up and talked to me about which means she feels there's something there but I know you Zach... we all know you and how you are-"

Me-"And I told you-"

Neva-"No you gone lemme finish. If she's interested in you she wants a relationship and she only gets in a relationship if she sees an actual future with that person. So if you know that you just wanna fuck her and leave her like you always do just leave her alone and let her be. Don't lead her on and make it seem like you're willing to start summo with her."

No one says a word and just listen to us... well her.

Me-"Ok I hear you loud and clear. It might not seem like it but I have changed and I don't plan on using her."

Neva-"I really wanna believe you're being honest right now."

I sign

Yana-"Listen all she's tryna say is... Amy's a fast person. She falls in love very quickly and plans a wedding and owning a home, having kids, growing old together etc. So basically she's a hopeless romantic."

Cassie-"Yeah she's not the type to just jump in and out of relationships. So if she expresses her feelings towards you then she definitely wants or is hoping for a relationship. Not to play around."

Chris-"She has only been in one relationship throughout her whole life and she thought he would be her first and her last. We just want you to know how-"